+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment and Pay Stubs

krupalis25

Sep 22, 2017
Hello,

I have a year of employment experience from my home country which I would like to add to my Express Entry profile even though I am entering as a CEC applicant. My question is that my salary came in as cash and I have no pay stubs to prove it. Do I ask my superior to mention on the employment letter and will that be acceptable?

Next question, what should the format be like for the employment letter?

Thank you in advance.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Pay stubs are not mandatory. As long as your reference letter contains all the information required, you are good.

You can search the forum for a sample letter, but there's no set format. Just think of it as writing a business letter.

Reactions: krupalis25

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Hello,

I have a year of employment experience from my home country which I would like to add to my Express Entry profile even though I am entering as a CEC applicant. My question is that my salary came in as cash and I have no pay stubs to prove it. Do I ask my superior to mention on the employment letter and will that be acceptable?

Next question, what should the format be like for the employment letter?

Thank you in advance.
Regardless of different formats that can be found in the forums, ENSURE the letter contains mandatory details mentioned in the IRCC/CIC link under Proof of Work Experience:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

krupalis25

Sep 22, 2017
Pay stubs are not mandatory. As long as your reference letter contains all the information required, you are good.

You can search the forum for a sample letter, but there's no set format. Just think of it as writing a business letter.
Thanks very much

krupalis25

Sep 22, 2017