Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Hello everyone..I had sinp approved through hotel.and hotel caught fire.
My federal file was submit In june 2021.
Please i need further suggestions.should I go on EI.? My employer is nice.
But what should i do.i am worried..
Tbank thank you

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello everyone..I had sinp approved through hotel.and hotel caught fire.
My federal file was submit In june 2021.
Please i need further suggestions.should I go on EI.? My employer is nice.
But what should i do.i am worried..
Tbank thank you
You will need to find another job, similar NOC. In the meantime your application will be put on hold. Dont forget to inform the province and the federal, otherwise that cen be understood as misrepresentation. Good luck

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I think the above posters have provided you with very poor advice. You're simply assuming that OP has lost has job, when this perhaps is not the case as the employer most definitely has insurance and the damage can potentially be repaired and employment costs covered by insurer, so the OP may still have a job, but are furloughed.

OP - you need to give us more detail. Yes the hotel caught on fire, but is it being fixed? Are you still employed or on payroll? Did you ask your employer if you'll still receive payment? If they're "nice" as you say they should still be supporting you as their costs are likely covered by insurance. If the business is anticipated to start again in a few weeks after the damage is fixed, then you don't need to find a new job.

Please don't ask people to make major life decisions like finding a new job when you have no idea about immigration/employment law and whether the OP in this situation is unemployed from no fault of their own.

OP give us more details - it may not even be worth contacting SINP if you're likely to resume working again. Either way, you should check with SINP first, not this forum because I assure you those two posters above you wouldn't know (neither would I). So ask and check before jumping ship for new job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alalac