+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer verification

Missykiki

Jan 13, 2020
Hi, does the immigration officer call ex companies. Because my husband did not leave in good terms. And they have blocked his email id and don't respond to him at all even to give him his paperwork. They did not pay him his dues in the UAE. Paid only a part of it. So he took them to the labour court and even the mediator asked the company to pay my husband. But the HR was so angry and knew our situation that we would not be able to survive in the UAE without jobs and fight a case. So he asked us to fight the company for the money. For which my husband backed out. As we honestly couldn't afford anything and had to leave the country, pull out our child mid way of his school year and leave back to our home country. And the worst part is they kept moving him from dept to dept and did not give any paperwork. The dates of his start date of every role is unclear except for the last role as a supervisor and we are scared to even claim points for this role because what if the hr says something wrong. We want to come to canada for our son, he's super intelligent and we want him to have the best opportunities possible.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, does the immigration officer call ex companies. Because my husband did not leave in good terms. And they have blocked his email id and don't respond to him at all even to give him his paperwork. They did not pay him his dues in the UAE. Paid only a part of it. So he took them to the labour court and even the mediator asked the company to pay my husband. But the HR was so angry and knew our situation that we would not be able to survive in the UAE without jobs and fight a case. So he asked us to fight the company for the money. For which my husband backed out. As we honestly couldn't afford anything and had to leave the country, pull out our child mid way of his school year and leave back to our home country. And the worst part is they kept moving him from dept to dept and did not give any paperwork. The dates of his start date of every role is unclear except for the last role as a supervisor and we are scared to even claim points for this role because what if the hr says something wrong. We want to come to canada for our son, he's super intelligent and we want him to have the best opportunities possible.
Congratulations. So you have received ITA. He needs to submit signed employment letters on company letterhead outlining his duties (match NOC), salary and time worked for the company. VOs can call companies and it is at their discretion. Do they do it often…no.