Sep 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

I'm just a new guy who just joined this forum. It would be really awesome if the senior members of this group could help me clearing my doubts.
I just applied for my express entry this week. I submitted all documents accordingly. My work experience certificate had a small problem. It only had my work duties and responsibilities and the number of years I worked. It did not have the salary or the number of hours mentioned. So, I contacted my employer saying that I wanted a certificate according to the CIC format. Well, obviously my employer replied back through email that it was against company policy to give experience certificate in any other format other than the company format. So, I made a rough draft according to the CIC format mentioning the salary and the working hours along with the same mentioned duties and responsiblites and also attached the email sent to me along with the original experience certificate.
My CRS score is 472.
Now, I wanted to know, will CIC call my employer or not because of the work experience certificate. The experience certificate has the company name on the official letterhead along with the address, official phone number and website of the company.

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm just a new guy who just joined this forum. It would be really awesome if the senior members of this group could help me clearing my doubts.
I just applied for my express entry this week. I submitted all documents accordingly. My work experience certificate had a small problem. It only had my work duties and responsibilities and the number of years I worked. It did not have the salary or the number of hours mentioned. So, I contacted my employer saying that I wanted a certificate according to the CIC format. Well, obviously my employer replied back through email that it was against company policy to give experience certificate in any other format other than the company format. So, I made a rough draft according to the CIC format mentioning the salary and the working hours along with the same mentioned duties and responsiblites and also attached the email sent to me along with the original experience certificate.
My CRS score is 472.
Now, I wanted to know, will CIC call my employer or not because of the work experience certificate. The experience certificate has the company name on the official letterhead along with the address, official phone number and website of the company.
Hi,
Along with your work experience certificate you can attach salary slips and offer letter that you received at the time of joining, it should have your monthly salary.
Or you can also provide bank statements showing salary being credited every month.
CIC might call or might not, its totally upto them and we can't guess about it.

travancoreboi

Sep 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
NOC Code......
Hi,
Along with your work experience certificate you can attach salary slips and offer letter that you received at the time of joining, it should have your monthly salary.
Or you can also provide bank statements showing salary being credited every month.
CIC might call or might not, its totally upto them and we can't guess about it.
Well what I have heard from my friends who have gone to Canada is that their employers never got call from CIC and moreover if the experience certificate mentions everything, then there is nothing to worry about.

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Well what I have heard from my friends who have gone to Canada is that their employers never got call from CIC and moreover if the experience certificate mentions everything, then there is nothing to worry about.
Every case is different. Some gets processed in 3 months and some takes upto 18 months. Your employer, your local police anyone can get verification calls. If some of your friends didn't get, it doesn't mean no one will. Hope you understand.
Try to get all information in a single reference letter. If its not possible, than try to obtain as many documents as you can to prove your work experience.

travancoreboi

Sep 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
NOC Code......
Every case is different. Some gets processed in 3 months and some takes upto 18 months. Your employer, your local police anyone can get verification calls. If some of your friends didn't get, it doesn't mean no one will. Hope you understand.
Try to get all information in a single reference letter. If its not possible, than try to obtain as many documents as you can to prove your work experience.
Gee...thx man... anyways my experience certificate has all the details and I also attached 1 month salary slip (forgot to mention :D)... I guess that would be all good right ??

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Gee...thx man... anyways my experience certificate has all the details and I also attached 1 month salary slip (forgot to mention :D)... I guess that would be all good right ??
No problem. If it covers everything required by CIC than you will be good, don't worry.