+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Stream International Student PNP

chandra123

Oct 12, 2017
Hi Raj,

I have a quick question regarding this stream, Can you please guide me I you don't mind?

Meet all the eligible criteria, Employer can provide Permanent job offer letter,

Is there any restrictions regarding the CLB levels in this Stream,

Thanks

chandra123

Oct 12, 2017
Also, Do my Employer need to submit the supporting documents along with my application, I am a bit confused with this process

ss_raj

Nov 15, 2017
There is no CLB levels required in this stream. Yes, in this process your employer has to submit supporting documents.

kushdewan

Jun 4, 2018
Hi Raj,

Did you get your invitation for PNP? How much time does it take for the whole process until you get your invitation?

Thankyou,
Kush

ss_raj

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Raj,

Did you get your invitation for PNP? How much time does it take for the whole process until you get your invitation?

Thankyou,
Kush
It took around 6 month. FYI: Mine was PNP( International student with job offer, there no invitation would be received, we need to apply when ever this section open in ONIP site). Moreover, in this section your employer should have eligibility to apply for you.

allly081

Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Hi I'm trying to find out if an employer compliance receipt shd be included in the closed permit application.

ss_raj

Nov 15, 2017
you need to include your company provided documents, I am not sure about "Closed permit application" and how it works
Hi I'm trying to find out if an employer compliance receipt shd be included in the closed permit application.