+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer refusing to include employment gaps in Reference Letter for Canada Express Entry

nikhil3072

Aug 21, 2019
I had been living in United Sates from Past 11 Years. I was employed by a company for 8 Years and had employment gaps during the 1st and 8th year.I have a reference letter from my employer with 8 Years Full time Employment including 40 hours per week,Roles and Responsibilities, Start Date and End Date except no pay mentioned on the Reference letter. I have asked him to include the gaps that I have (7 Months gap with Annual Net Income $28,000 during 1st Year) and (4 and Half Months gap with Annual Net Income $49,000 during last Year) but he refused to provide this gap in the reference letter. I have changed my work History in Express Entry from 8 years to 6 years prior to ITA and want to claim the 1st and 8th year under part time in my E-APR based on suggestion of one of the senior member in this forum.Employer Reference Letter Full time for 8 years versus my declaration as full time for 6 years and part time for 2 Years. Seniors could you please let me know will this create any problem?