Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Dear IRCC Officer,

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

Yours sincerely,
Manager

Reactions: Victor Manuel

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
kryt0n said:
Dear IRCC Officer,

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

Yours sincerely,
Manager
I have work as a trainee at one location (one year) and then promoted to new location(6 months).

I have two offer letter from same employer. initially i was on contract of 1 year. then hired permanently.

How should i show my work experience.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Separate them:
1) I have work as a trainee at one location (one year)
2) promoted to new location(6 months).

I have two offer letter from same employer. initially i was on contract of 1 year. then hired permanently.

You can upload the same reference letter for both if it contains all the details.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
You will be asked to enter in your Express Entry profile the amount of money you will have to help you settle in Canada. This is to show that you can support yourself and any family who come with you to Canada, and helps us assess which programs you may be eligible for.

You will only need to meet the settlement fund requirement if it applies to the program you are invited to apply under.

If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:

* are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
* have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer.

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
kryt0n said:
Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
You will be asked to enter in your Express Entry profile the amount of money you will have to help you settle in Canada. This is to show that you can support yourself and any family who come with you to Canada, and helps us assess which programs you may be eligible for.

You will only need to meet the settlement fund requirement if it applies to the program you are invited to apply under.

If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:

* are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
* have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer.
I am applying under Canadian Experience Class. I have a Valid running job from last one year.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I had promotions during my tenure at a company. I have requested separate letters for each position.

Pompeye

Jan 23, 2017
My wife just got an ITA.But we have some concern we would like to share if you dont mind
my wife is the main applicant
in her express entry she put in for 2 NOCs
one NOC has 3 years 6months and the other has 5 years work experience
But the challenge is the second NOC with 5 years is the wrong NOC...
what do we do?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Change it to the correct one. If it's still skilled and by removing it you aren't leaving your primary noc unsupported, you're fine.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi kryt0N,

Could you please help me with:

1. My reference letter doesn't contain annual salary and hours/week so would my relieving letter which contains my salary work ? I will also include last 2-3 months pay slips. Also for hours/week, following mail from HR would work ?

Use the attached skilled template which contain the following details:
• Date of Joining - (this will be as per Company records)
• Date of Release - (this will be as per Company records)
• Designation - (this will be as per Company records)
• Skill set / Role and Responsibilities in bullet points (Maximum 5-6 points) - (needs to be updated by you)
• No project names, client names,Hours,Time, Country Name and date should be stated while providing the skill set.

2. I have worked for a company in two different locations, at first location, I was a trainee (job title : X, just 2 months) and then transferred to second location (job title : Y). Now I have only one reference letter (with my last job title :Y) without mentioning any of my working locations. Should I create two records in work history and provide same reference letter for both? I will also be including my offer letter mentioning my job title X.

My roles and responsibilities were little different in first location as I was a trainee but reference letter start date has joining date.

Please suggest.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
ssonirocks said:
Just Employer reference letter is enough to show past work experience.?
Well, yes, that's all.

But your follow up question was about proof of funds under CEC: