6th Jan 2016
Med's Done....
8th Jan 2016
Passport Req..
5th July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2016
Hi,

I am in the process of creating employer reference letter for NOC 2171.

Could you guys send the roles and responsibilities for NOC 2171 other than the one's available on CIC website

Thank you.

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk_ind_cad said:
Hi,

Could you guys send the roles and responsibilities for NOC 2171 other than the one's available on CIC website

Thank you.
Try to prepare an exhaustive list of roles and responsibilities which you have handled during your experience and relate them to the ones which are listed on CIC website.

Ensure that your experience letter covers all the roles and responsibilities for the particular NOC code. However, ensure not to do a copy/paste from the CIC website.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can also look at the Australia ACS roles of "information systems analyst" and base your document on those points.

raviprawat

Apr 1, 2016
Hi,

I am also SAP BW/BO Consultant...can u please tell me the noc code you applied? It seems u have received PR.

Thanks,
Ravi

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raviprawat said:
Hi,

I am also SAP BW/BO Consultant...can u please tell me the noc code you applied? It seems u have received PR.

Thanks,
Ravi
Most relevant looks to be NOC 2172.

Better to double check.
Please refer to below thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sap-bibohana-t236939.0.html

bhutanirohit

Apr 22, 2017
Hi All,

I am attempting for NOC 2171, could someone please comment on the job responsibilities if these are good to go, Any comments are welcome

• Back office IT Applications support analyst for UK based airline company as customer
  • Working across the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for maintenance of customer’s IT application
  • Capturing solution requirements to fix critical bugs over the conference calls with onsite clients and counterpart team
  • Translating and documenting business requirements into functional specification documents and prepare other functional documents that are related to software solution development life cycle.
  • Liaised with all project stakeholders, developers and QA to ensure timely delivery of the software application.
  • Develop scripts based on requirements to analyze and find solution of tickets logged in BMC Remedy.
  • Release management for bug fixes provided by L3 team.
  • Performing solution implementation either onsite or remotely for issues related application configuration and batches
  • Performing knowledge transfer to customers' IT Personnel
  • Logging and tracking issues with the use of BMC Remedy
  • Ensuring support requests are responded and resolved based on pre-defined Service Level Agreement(SLA)
  • Conduction remote session to troubleshoot customers' issues
  • Communicate effectively with internal and external parties on project progress status.
  • Working closely with the manufacturers' product support teams on issues escalation.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi,

Thanks,
Ravi
Most relevant looks to be NOC 2172.

Better to double check.
Please refer to below thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sap-bibohana-t236939.0.html
Hi,

Thank you.
guys so which NOC you chose finally..?
thanks in advance... i am in similar profile and similar dilemma