+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Letter - For Data Query

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
But I am just wondering if Officer is stuck at something they would always be reaching out to the the Applicant to provide same.. I still don't understand why they keep application and wait for the document without even informing the Applicant on what they need. Its such a weird program and not finding any updates from anywhere, other than its in process and Officer will reach out.. SO frustrating..
They will surely get back to you asking ADR, but it might take longer, due to the fact that they have lots of application they are tending to.

They will just put the application they are having issues with on hold and face a more complete application.

Though all what I am saying is based on assumptions.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
They will surely get back to you asking ADR, but it might take longer, due to the fact that they have lots of application they are tending to.

They will just put the application they are having issues with on hold and face a more complete application.

Though all what I am saying is based on assumptions.
Yeah may be it makes sense, but I also think they should try to gather what is missing instead of keeping that on hold.
I call IRCC every week and each time they says they have everything and nothing pending from our side, so not sure what else they can provide, but no harm in trying also...