+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Letter - For Data Query

pazivai

Nov 25, 2020
Hello All,

My employer received a letter today for my application (HCCPP - 2020) to show financial documents, NOA< employment letter, as well as , the justification for need of care for the person.

What should be the supporting document/logic for care requirement? Any experience dear friends?

Thanks in Advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello All,

My employer received a letter today for my application (HCCPP - 2020) to show financial documents, NOA< employment letter, as well as , the justification for need of care for the person.

What should be the supporting document/logic for care requirement? Any experience dear friends?

Thanks in Advance
Since you applied 3 years ago, your employer needs to show why a caregiver is still required. Is this for children and if so, how old? Your employer has had care for the children for the last 3 years so why do they still need a full-time caregiver? What has changed since 2020? Who looks after the kids now, and why does it have to change? Employer needs to provide updated NOA.

Ernesto1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hello All,

Thanks in Advance
To justify the need for the child care, employer must provide the parental birth certificate of children, written statement explaining the need for care.
The employer must also prove his/her ability to pay the wages of he child care provider by providing NOA for the past available taxation years.

Amantu11

Feb 6, 2024
Hi,

I am an employer, waiting to see if I get the Employer letter that is discussed above. Did this come by mail? or email? How long after the employer letter was everything approved? Our applicant has all other documentation complete, and her file does not mention anything about the employer so far. Do all employers get letters? Thank you

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Same here I am Employer too and until now I have not received anything. My sister is done with her Medicals and waiting to hear any updates.
We applied in March 2021 so already 32 months complete.. Not sure if they are taking that long then why they need justifications from Employers.. Its their process that took so long :( and now they need answers from us...
Lets see if I see anything, but my kids are grown up too now like 15 and 10.. so don't know how and what to say to them...

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Same here I am Employer too and until now I have not received anything. My sister is done with her Medicals and waiting to hear any updates.
We applied in March 2021 so already 32 months complete.. Not sure if they are taking that long then why they need justifications from Employers.. Its their process that took so long :( and now they need answers from us...
Lets see if I see anything, but my kids are grown up too now like 15 and 10.. so don't know how and what to say to them...
Have you ever ordered CBSA note?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Pls do that as soon as possible.
Your application might be stuck.

You need to find out what is going on with your application
[/QUO

ok I will.. Though we call IRCC every week and they says all documents are there and they are working on it..

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Have you ever ordered CBSA note?
I have. It just came back saying no records were found. It was a struggle to get it though because they sent someone else's. I alerted them to that fact and they just responded saying to delete all traces of it. Then something came in the mail instead of on the online portal. That envelope contained the actual information we were looking for.

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
I have. It just came back saying no records were found. It was a struggle to get it though because they sent someone else's. I alerted them to that fact and they just responded saying to delete all traces of it. Then something came in the mail instead of on the online portal. That envelope contained the actual information we were looking for.
You mean they could not find record of your application?

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
There were no "hits" as in there was nothing in the system because there was no criminal history.
Oh what exactly did you order for?

Because I was not expecting anything talking about criminal record. It's a note telling you all the offices and officers that have worked on your application.

And it also talks about all the correspondence you have had with them.

It helps to know if a particular officer is confused about a certain document.

My application was stuck where the officer could not establish proof of my relationship with my spouse.

I immediately sent a supporting document.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Oh what exactly did you order for?

Because I was not expecting anything talking about criminal record. It's a note telling you all the offices and officers that have worked on your application.

And it also talks about all the correspondence you have had with them.

It helps to know if a particular officer is confused about a certain document.

My application was stuck where the officer could not establish proof of my relationship with my spouse.

I immediately sent a supporting document.
But I am just wondering if Officer is stuck at something they would always be reaching out to the the Applicant to provide same.. I still don't understand why they keep application and wait for the document without even informing the Applicant on what they need. Its such a weird program and not finding any updates from anywhere, other than its in process and Officer will reach out.. SO frustrating..