+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream - July 13, 2021

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing great!!

Please see my timeline below.
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (Outland)
NOI: July 13, 2021
Submitted: July 27, 2021
Assessment: Aug 5, 2021
Nomination approved: Sep 21
Application submitted for a Work permit - 15 Nov - 2021
PR Application Submitted online Non-Express on Jan 6 - 2022
Came to Canada on work permit and working since- Sep 2022

PR Application Submitted online Non-express on Jan 6 - 2022 still waiting - supposed to take 21 months ( Already been 1yr )

Has anyone got their PR yet??? I have been told that might get the approval anytime now.
On the portal, it has been just stuck at the last background checks since Sep 2022. Had already got the pre-arrival email in October 2022.

This has been a very long process. Any update guys???
I think almost everyone who got the NOI on July 13 2021 already got their PR. (Inland) I got my PR on July 2022. You will get yours real soon.

Reactions: Balaraja

clareb

Feb 22, 2023
Hi, What will be the correct date to be filled in the "My EOI was registered with the OINP electronically on?" in the Attestation Form

Reactions: vfx39

vfx39

Dec 1, 2023
Hey hey!

I submitted my EOI in September (on ontarioimmigration.gov.on.ca). I filled in all the fields and got my file number.

But what about the EOI Attestation Form (.pdf)? There was no Required Documents / Other tab to upload this file:

And I still see the notice:

Where I should upload the attestation form?

assunny89

Dec 13, 2023

Yes I did , explained clearly about just the date change. :(
The email ended with "Thank you for your interest in the OINP." as well, but no confirmation sadly, and says cant accept after already submitted.
Hi
I made the same mistake today and sent email to oinp with correct signature date. Just wanted to know what happened with ur case ? Did they reject or u got the nomination?

assunny89

Dec 13, 2023
Hi All,
I got nomination yesterday!

NOI: July 13, 2021
Submitted: July 21, 2021
Assessment: July 26, 2021
ADR: August 4 2021(requested to the company)
ADR Response: August 12, 2021(by company)
DIP: August 12, 2021
Nomination: August 23, 2021

I submitted the online PR yesterday.
So I guess I don't need to send the copy of the documents by mail, correct?
Just online submission is enough?

Thank you guys :)
Hi,

I just wanted to know that i made the same mistake as u mentioned in the form that I signed attestation form on the date of submission instead of EOI date however i put EOI date correct in the form but only sign date was different. Would that cause you issue? I saw you got the nomination, how you handled this situation at that time.

wtao09

Jan 19, 2024
It may matter. Just sign another one and email it to Ontario email address.i submitted a JPEG copy instead of PDF. I sent them the pdf copy through the email
Hello sorry for the question.
I have similar issue that wrongly put the application submission date, rather than the EOI submission date. Wonder if the email the correct file to the office email works and if would receive any confirmed update receipt from them?
Also if would be able to see the update on our OINP portal or something else? so worried about that now... very hope to hear any good news and comfort :( :eek:

assunny89

Dec 13, 2023
Hello sorry for the question.
I have similar issue that wrongly put the application submission date, rather than the EOI submission date. Wonder if the email the correct file to the office email works and if would receive any confirmed update receipt from them?
Also if would be able to see the update on our OINP portal or something else? so worried about that now... very hope to hear any good news and comfort :( :eek:
No need to worry, i did that mistake and sent them email with the updated form having correct dates. It took 7 days to get the reply.

wtao09

Jan 19, 2024
No need to worry, i did that mistake and sent them email with the updated form having correct dates. It took 7 days to get the reply.
thank you for your reply. Wonder what reply would they probably send (as now I seem only receive some automated message like “Hello ….. confirm receipt of correspondence” ).

also wonder if we would be able to see the update or change they made on OINP portal or visually see anything?
Thank you for your help!!

Sandeep2052

Feb 29, 2024
Hey hey!

I submitted my EOI in September (on ontarioimmigration.gov.on.ca). I filled in all the fields and got my file number.

But what about the EOI Attestation Form (.pdf)? There was no Required Documents / Other tab to upload this file:

And I still see the notice:

Where I should upload the attestation form?
Same Issue with me too. Can't find tab to upload it??