+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Form

Rennie

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Hi guys, I need help about employer form.

Do we just ask our employer to fill it out? What if they don't want to?

Rennie

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Hi there, just want to check. how did u convince ur employer? what's your company if u don't mind? thank u.
Hi, I work as a staff accountant for a private accounting company. I didn't really do anything to "convince" them. I actually just had a meeting with my HR rep and talked to her about my situation. I just asked her if it would be possible for her to assist me by filling out the form and paying the fee on my behalf (I told them I would reimburse the company back for the fee). Luckily, my HR rep allowed it and completed it very quickly!

It doesn't hurt to try so if you are in the same boat I suggest you just schedule a meeting with your HR person or boss.

6aryuh0m3

Oct 24, 2020
Hi, I work as a staff accountant for a private accounting company. I didn't really do anything to "convince" them. I actually just had a meeting with my HR rep and talked to her about my situation. I just asked her if it would be possible for her to assist me by filling out the form and paying the fee on my behalf (I told them I would reimburse the company back for the fee). Luckily, my HR rep allowed it and completed it very quickly!

It doesn't hurt to try so if you are in the same boat I suggest you just schedule a meeting with your HR person or boss.
Thanks so much for your reply. I appreciate your advice. I hope my company will aslo support my application. Cheers!

Reactions: Rennie