+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Form problem ONIP

Wentao

Jan 6, 2021
Happy New Year guys,

I have a question regards Employer Job Offer Stream
In the last section it says you need to get your employer to fill and sign the form
So how do you get or convince your employer to do that for you? Do you have to mention this will finding a Job?
Please help, I been stuck on this for a long time

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I see, so u do have to convince your employer to do this, Thank you.
Well it is a big commitment from the employer and time consuming so first you have to ask them whether they will employ you with no end date. Also they may not meet the requirements so you need them to review the Employer Guide on the website. You can’t apply to the OINP path that requires a job offer without the employer completing and signing off on the forms.

Wentao

Jan 6, 2021
Well it is a big commitment from the employer and time consuming so first you have to ask them whether they will employ you with no end date. Also they may not meet the requirements so you need them to review the Employer Guide on the website. You can’t apply to the OINP path that requires a job offer without the employer completing and signing off on the forms.
Thank you very much, I also confused about the paper-based process, what if my nominee expired while IRCC is processing my case? Since normally it takes more than a year and half. Also do I need language test to be eligible for paper-based process?

Jaleelbaloch

Sep 26, 2019
I would like to share my experience with empolyers that I have 8 years of experience in Airport Ground operation as Equipment operator / Baggage handling driver in Dubai Airport UAE kindly let me know that how can I get this opportunity in Canadain Airports

Best regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I would like to share my experience with empolyers that I have 8 years of experience in Airport Ground operation as Equipment operator / Baggage handling driver in Dubai Airport UAE kindly let me know that how can I get this opportunity in Canadain Airports

Best regards
No jobs on this forum and thousands upon thousands laid off in the airline industry. Look at PR as you would need security clearance

Jaleelbaloch

Sep 26, 2019
Kindly let me know that how can I immigrate to Canada as well as requirements and how soon it can be possible if there's no jobs available