+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer form for OINP

Jan 30, 2020
Hi I am on closed work permit and applying for OINP: Job offer letter-foreign worker Stream.
My employer is giving me offer letter and LIMA all but not willing to fill "EMPLOYER FORM" Requested in OINP Required document list. Shall I go ahead and apply for OINP without employer form or is it impossible to get it without that form?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi I am on closed work permit and applying for OINP: Job offer letter-foreign worker Stream.
My employer is giving me offer letter and LIMA all but not willing to fill "EMPLOYER FORM" Requested in OINP Required document list. Shall I go ahead and apply for OINP without employer form or is it impossible to get it without that form?
Employer form is mandatory. If your employer is unwilling to sign it then unfortunately there's no point in applying.

Reactions: akosijared

Believer16m

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Why can the Employer hesitate for this ? As per my understanding they don't need to "sponsor" the candidate. Am I correct ?

engr.mode

Mar 16, 2022
The employer form only ask generic information. Ask the reason why they cannot provide, if its because of confidentiality then they can send the form directly to OINP. On your part fill the info as best of your ability and attach docs explaining the reason why you do not have the employer form instead it was sent directly by your employer.
But first, create EOI for OINP to get invited.

Ronak3007

Aug 11, 2021
Hello,
Hello Prashant,

Did you get the Employer Form in last or not?
I am in same boat and my employer refused to provied that form.

If I provide all other details like job discription, pay slips, offer letter and explanation that employer is not proving the letter however it is very well known MNC company.
Will it work? Please help me to understand this.

Regards,
Ronak

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
Hello Prashant,

If I provide all other details like job discription, pay slips, offer letter and explanation that employer is not proving the letter however it is very well known MNC company.

Regards,
Ronak
The form is mandatory. Doesn’t matter if it is a MNC, your employer must support your nomination by submitting the form and providing all the information asked.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
Hello Prashant,

Regards,
Ronak
There are no alternatives accepted by IRCC. The Employer Form is mandatory. If your employer really isn't willing to complete it, then it's honestly a waste of money applying and you should focus on other immigration program instead.

shafius

Dec 6, 2023
Hello,
Hello Prashant,

Regards,
Ronak
Hi Ronak,

did something work out for you? I’m in same boat.

shafius

Dec 6, 2023
Hi Prashant,

what did you do? I’m in same boat I have all documents except that employer is not ready to fill the employer form for me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Prashant,

what did you do? I’m in same boat I have all documents except that employer is not ready to fill the employer form for me.
The employer must fill out the form. It is mandatory as the employer must be willing to support the job offer and provide company documentation. So no point in applying because it will be refused. Decline the invitation.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

shafius

Dec 6, 2023
The employer must fill out the form. It is mandatory as the employer must be willing to support the job offer and provide company documentation. So no point in applying because it will be refused. Decline the invitation.
Can a manager fill this form and give it to us? Or it had to be from HR dept only?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Reactions: rcincanada2019

shafius

Dec 6, 2023
As long as the manager has approval from the company about sharing financial/hiring information that may not be public, and was the one who hired you. Your manager may be asked to provide CRA statements/schedules, as an example.

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/employer-job-offer-streams-employer-checklist
CRA statements he will not have access to but apart from that other general information which is public should be good. Let’s say I submitted the form with managers information and in case of any issues they might reject the application and not refund money?