N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hi all
I have applied for my citizenship on the first of February 2024 and realized that one of my previous employers changed addresses and its not the same as the one I provided which was based on where I actually worked.

If a search is done with the company name and the old address, the address can be confirmed, however, if they searched only for the business name or only for the address it wouldnt show up

Do I need to inform IRCC about that? Please advice me

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Relax.
You were supposed to give your own work history, aka give the information that was accurate at the time, and you did. No need to update anything, IRCC officers have heard of both Google and the fact that companies can change office.

Reactions: Canadavisa92

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi all
I have applied for my citizenship on the first of February 2024 and realized that one of my previous employers changed addresses and its not the same as the one I provided which was based on where I actually worked.

If a search is done with the company name and the old address, the address can be confirmed, however, if they searched only for the business name or only for the address it wouldnt show up

Do I need to inform IRCC about that? Please advice me
The address of the company is only to cross reference with addresses you indicated where you lived. Also they will consider the information you provided by until the date you submit your application not after that date. No need to inform IRCC at all, you're good. In my case I changed employment after submitting my app and will not inform them

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
The address of the company is only to cross reference with addresses you indicated where you lived. Also they will consider the information you provided by until the date you submit your application not after that date. No need to inform IRCC at all, you're good. In my case I changed employment after submitting my app and will not inform them
Thank you
The issue is I found out that the company changed addresses early last year but I used the address from my memory which was there address when I worked there in 2021
In other words I did not google the company before I apply, I just put it based in my memory and I doublechecked it from my T4