+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Appointment Letter Received I need your help

Crazy_88

Nov 10, 2019
Hi All,

Please help me don't hesitate to read the below mail communications between me and employer.

to: me
date: Oct 22, 2019, 2:50 AM
subject: EXXONMOBIL CONTRACT AGREEMENT
mailed-by: canadaexxonmobil.com
signed-by: canadaexxonmobil.com
security:
Standard encryption (TLS)
: Important according to Google magic.

Dear Applicant,

This Letter is in regards to your application for a job with EXXON MOBIL Canada. You have indicated your interest to work with us. We wish to inform you that the board has reviewed and accepted your application based on the information detailed in your resume. Congratulation! You have been selected among other approved applicants as new staff/Appointee of EXXON MOBIL Canada. You will get a telephonic interview after you have signed this agreement and return.

Read through the attached documents(Agreement Letter) sign and return a copy back to us.

Human Resource Department

EXXON MOBIL CANADA.

date: Oct 29, 2019, 3:40 PM
subject: Re: EXXONMOBIL CONTRACT AGREEMENT
security:
: Important mainly because you often read messages with this label.

Dear Applicant,

Please be patient, you will get a call from the HR Department.

Do have a nice day.

Warm Regards,
HR Department,
Exxon Mobil Canada.

After this mail i got a call from +1 647-490-1853 Exxonmobil Canada on 6th November 2019

date: Nov 7, 2019, 2:52 AM
subject: EXXON MOBIL APPOINTMENT LETTER
security:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying for our job opening position at EXXONMOBIL. After reviewing resumes for this position, we identified those applicants whose skills and experience most closely matched the organization's needs. Hence, we are delighted to offer you the position of MECHANICAL ENGINEER in our organization. If you join our organization, you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of goods and services.

As a member of our organization team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of our organization. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential. We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding.

Thank you once again for participating in the EXXONMOBIL On-line Email interview, you are receiving this email because you have been selected as one of the successful applicants in the recently conducted an email interview by our Human Resource Department (HRD) for Career and Consultations, Attached with this email is your approved Offer letter with Agreement for the purpose of this contract.

The Company has sent all essential documents to the appointed Trade Commissioner Assistant, Office of the High Commissioner attached to assist and guide you in getting your entry clearance from the Canadian Immigration Council in India and you are to contact the official through his mobile/email and follow his instructions to enable you secure an appointment with the Consulate for your visa approval, you shall bear the cost of securing your Entry Clearance while the company provide your air ticket and will be reimbursing the cost incurred during your visa processing period after submitting the receipt(s).

We are providing you with the contact details of the Appointed Consulate/Immigration Officer so as to make things easier for you in obtaining the required traveling documents. Kindly send your valid contact to the Official for easy communication as we have already sent the hard copies of your contract document to the Employment and we have gotten approval from the Embassy Immigration Corresponding Officer to guide you.

Our management has mandated reliable Embassy senior officer Mr. James Raymond to assure immediate visa processing for all appointed applicants coming from India to avoid delay caused by visa processing. Long protocols are cut short for this purpose. On this note you are requested to follow any instructions given to you by the Respected Embassy Senior Officers when applying for visa. Every Employee is responsible for their Visa charges that are required for the process of work Visa in your Country Embassy, and our management is responsible for your air-ticket and your accommodation ETC.

CONTACT OUR VISA PROCESSING OFFICIAL THROUGH THE GIVEN CONTACT DETAILS BELOW AND SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER ALONG WITH A SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO THE EMAIL FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA APPLICATION.

Name: Counselor James Raymond

Email: delhi.consular@international-gc-ca.net

Trade Commissioner Assistant

Canadian Consulate General

Chargé of Affaires

Congratulations once again on behalf of our organization EXXONMOBIL, Calgary, Canada.

Regards,

Peterson Bryan,

Human Resources Manager,

EXXONMOBIL CANADA.

Then i contact to the James Raymond as per the above mail details.

Then i got a reply from him

from: Canadian Immigration <delhi.consular@international-gc-ca.net>
date: Nov 8, 2019, 1:28 PM
subject: Canada Visa Application Form
security:

Attention: Dear Applicant,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and I have also confirmed your appointment letter from the management. I hereby advise you to comply with the simple advice and directives given below to process your working Visa. Make a print out of the Visa Application Form ,fill it and send it back via the Embassy email attachment along with the documents by filling the application form.

As an applicant, you are required to pay visa registration fee of $486.23 Canadian Dollar per Individual, which is 27,640 INR. and it has to be paid immediately to enable the processing of your travelling documents to Canada.
Complete knowledge that you are in INDIA , the VFS department would work in hand with the branch over there to secure the Visa/Work Permit soonest, as it has been instructed to make arrangements for the visa as soon as possible (12-16 working days).

Below is the breakdown of the visa Charges:
Visa application: $150
Visa Registration: $90 for urgent case
Processing: $139
Handling and Urgent procurement of Visa: $107
The type of Visa you are applying for is VFS-Visa (Working Visa) Under the Canadian LMIA.

Processing of your five (5) years working Visa will take a maximum of 16 working days from the date of your application fee is confirmed.

As soon as your Visa processing is completed we will inform you to come over to the Embassy. Come along with your International Passport for final Visa stamp and bio-metrics registration scan.
Your air ticket has been covered by the Company as they will send you your flight ticket once you complete your Visa process and obtain your traveling documents.
You will be issued an invitation letter to come to the office after your Visa processing is completed based on appointment date issued to you.

Finally, kindly scan and send to me the following documents via this e-mail address:
(1) Your International passport Copy
(2) White background photo (size 50mmx50mm) four passport photographs.
(3) Completed Visa Registration
Form
(4) One copy of photo ID proof, Pan card/Driving License/ Election card
You are required to send the Xerox/scan copy of the above documents via e-mail as attached file and it must appear in
colored form.

Counsellor James Raymond

VISA/PERMIT DEPARTMENT
High Commission of Canada.
7/8, Shantipath,
New Delhi 110021

I want to know is it genuine or fake appointment letter.

I'm waiting for your valuable replies, Please help me.

Thanking you all in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All,

Please help me don't hesitate to read the below mail communications between me and employer.

date: Oct 22, 2019, 2:50 AM
subject: EXXONMOBIL CONTRACT AGREEMENT
security:
Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more

Dear Applicant,

This Letter is in regards to your application for a job with EXXON MOBIL Canada. You have indicated your interest to work with us. We wish to inform you that the board has reviewed and accepted your application based on the information detailed in your resume. Congratulation! You have been selected among other approved applicants as new staff/Appointee of EXXON MOBIL Canada. You will get a telephonic interview after you have signed this agreement and return.

Read through the attached documents(Agreement Letter) sign and return a copy back to us.

Human Resource Department

EXXON MOBIL CANADA.

date: Oct 29, 2019, 3:40 PM
subject: Re: EXXONMOBIL CONTRACT AGREEMENT
security:
: Important mainly because you often read messages with this label.

Dear Applicant,

Please be patient, you will get a call from the HR Department.

Do have a nice day.

Warm Regards,
HR Department,
Exxon Mobil Canada.

After this mail i got a call from +1 647-490-1853 Exxonmobil Canada on 6th November 2019

date: Nov 7, 2019, 2:52 AM
subject: EXXON MOBIL APPOINTMENT LETTER
security:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying for our job opening position at EXXONMOBIL. After reviewing resumes for this position, we identified those applicants whose skills and experience most closely matched the organization's needs. Hence, we are delighted to offer you the position of MECHANICAL ENGINEER in our organization. If you join our organization, you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of goods and services.

As a member of our organization team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of our organization. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential. We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding.

Thank you once again for participating in the EXXONMOBIL On-line Email interview, you are receiving this email because you have been selected as one of the successful applicants in the recently conducted an email interview by our Human Resource Department (HRD) for Career and Consultations, Attached with this email is your approved Offer letter with Agreement for the purpose of this contract.

The Company has sent all essential documents to the appointed Trade Commissioner Assistant, Office of the High Commissioner attached to assist and guide you in getting your entry clearance from the Canadian Immigration Council in India and you are to contact the official through his mobile/email and follow his instructions to enable you secure an appointment with the Consulate for your visa approval, you shall bear the cost of securing your Entry Clearance while the company provide your air ticket and will be reimbursing the cost incurred during your visa processing period after submitting the receipt(s).

We are providing you with the contact details of the Appointed Consulate/Immigration Officer so as to make things easier for you in obtaining the required traveling documents. Kindly send your valid contact to the Official for easy communication as we have already sent the hard copies of your contract document to the Employment and we have gotten approval from the Embassy Immigration Corresponding Officer to guide you.

Our management has mandated reliable Embassy senior officer Mr. James Raymond to assure immediate visa processing for all appointed applicants coming from India to avoid delay caused by visa processing. Long protocols are cut short for this purpose. On this note you are requested to follow any instructions given to you by the Respected Embassy Senior Officers when applying for visa. Every Employee is responsible for their Visa charges that are required for the process of work Visa in your Country Embassy, and our management is responsible for your air-ticket and your accommodation ETC.

CONTACT OUR VISA PROCESSING OFFICIAL THROUGH THE GIVEN CONTACT DETAILS BELOW AND SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER ALONG WITH A SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO THE EMAIL FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA APPLICATION.

Name: Counselor James Raymond

Email: delhi.consular@international-gc-ca.net

Trade Commissioner Assistant

Canadian Consulate General

Chargé of Affaires

Congratulations once again on behalf of our organization EXXONMOBIL, Calgary, Canada.

Regards,

Peterson Bryan,

Human Resources Manager,

EXXONMOBIL CANADA.

Then i contact to the James Raymond as per the above mail details.

Then i got a reply from him

from: Canadian Immigration <delhi.consular@international-gc-ca.net>
date: Nov 8, 2019, 1:28 PM
subject: Canada Visa Application Form
security:

Attention: Dear Applicant,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and I have also confirmed your appointment letter from the management. I hereby advise you to comply with the simple advice and directives given below to process your working Visa. Make a print out of the Visa Application Form ,fill it and send it back via the Embassy email attachment along with the documents by filling the application form.

As an applicant, you are required to pay visa registration fee of $486.23 Canadian Dollar per Individual, which is 27,640 INR. and it has to be paid immediately to enable the processing of your travelling documents to Canada.
Complete knowledge that you are in INDIA , the VFS department would work in hand with the branch over there to secure the Visa/Work Permit soonest, as it has been instructed to make arrangements for the visa as soon as possible (12-16 working days).

Below is the breakdown of the visa Charges:
Visa application: $150
Visa Registration: $90 for urgent case
Processing: $139
Handling and Urgent procurement of Visa: $107
The type of Visa you are applying for is VFS-Visa (Working Visa) Under the Canadian LMIA.

Processing of your five (5) years working Visa will take a maximum of 16 working days from the date of your application fee is confirmed.

As soon as your Visa processing is completed we will inform you to come over to the Embassy. Come along with your International Passport for final Visa stamp and bio-metrics registration scan.
Your air ticket has been covered by the Company as they will send you your flight ticket once you complete your Visa process and obtain your traveling documents.
You will be issued an invitation letter to come to the office after your Visa processing is completed based on appointment date issued to you.

Finally, kindly scan and send to me the following documents via this e-mail address:
(1) Your International passport Copy
(2) White background photo (size 50mmx50mm) four passport photographs.
(3) Completed Visa Registration
Form
(4) One copy of photo ID proof, Pan card/Driving License/ Election card
You are required to send the Xerox/scan copy of the above documents via e-mail as attached file and it must appear in
colored form.

Counsellor James Raymond

VISA/PERMIT DEPARTMENT
High Commission of Canada.
7/8, Shantipath,
New Delhi 110021

I want to know is it genuine or fake appointment letter.

I'm waiting for your valuable replies, Please help me.

Thanking you all in advance.
Very obvious scam.