File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is there any possibility to ask IRCC and get their response before accepting the offer both for sponsoring and RO issue?
No - there isn't.

It's entirely up to you if you take the risk or not. Again, based on the cases we've seen here, your employment will not be accepted by IRCC as meeting the requirements for the exception. This will be counted as time outside of Canada.

Note that to sponsor your child for PR, you must be physically living in Canada since you yourself are a PR. There are no exceptions to that rule. You won't be able to sponsor from outside of Canada.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No - there isn't.

It's entirely up to you if you take the risk or not. Again, based on the cases we've seen here, your employment will not be accepted by IRCC as meeting the requirements for the exception. This will be counted as time outside of Canada.

Note that to sponsor your child for PR, you must be physically living in Canada since you yourself are a PR. There are no exceptions to that rule. You won't be able to sponsor from outside of Canada.
There is one exception to that rule. If ever you were employed by Canadian government and then sent abroad, then you could sponsor your child. But that is mission impossible for PR as many of such jobs do require Canadian citizenship.

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
The sponsor (if you are a PR) for a Family Class application MUST be resident in Canada for the full duration of the sponsorship application. Your proposed employment outside Canada would make you ineligible to sponsor.
Thanks for the answer. Based on the obligation to be resident in Canada, I negotiated with the Company again and they accepted not to directly assign me to the job which is outside Canada but propose me to make a business trip like %50 travel to outside Canada.

In this case, would it be still ineligible to sponsor my son? Should I inform CIC before going to business trip like max. 3 weeks trips? If so, Is there any way to inform them?
or,
Should I write an explanation letter with my aplication and try to explain my case? Is it good idea?

Thanks again for your kind support.