+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emergency travel to Toronto

Tony Frampton

May 22, 2024
Can someone please advise. We now have 2 support letters from the Dr, one stating required support and advising he (her father ) has gone into palliative care, the second stating he only has potentially a few days to live.

I am writing on behalf of my wife Allison Maria Frampton who lives with me in the UK and has indefinite leave to remain. (she is Trinidadian). Her father Errol Johnny Guptar is a citizen of Canada for 35 years. He has had a number of stokes and seizures and over the last weekend has been moved to palliative care. He is in Humber River Hospital in Toronto under the care of Dr Daniel Chipeta. The doctor has requested that Allison should go to Canada to provide physical and emotional support.

Please see attached Doctor letter.

Please advise how best Allison can go to Canada. All her expenses will be covered by myself. Obviously time is of the essence.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Tony Frampton | Senior Technical Engineer
a: Unit 2 | Ellerbeck Court | Stokesley | TS9 5PT
e: tony.frampton@emissis.com | w: www.emcltd.co
m: +44 (0) 7907 642 464 | p: +44 (0) 1642 049023

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can someone please advise. We now have 2 support letters from the Dr, one stating required support and advising he (her father ) has gone into palliative care, the second stating he only has potentially a few days to live.

I am writing on behalf of my wife Allison Maria Frampton who lives with me in the UK and has indefinite leave to remain. (she is Trinidadian). Her father Errol Johnny Guptar is a citizen of Canada for 35 years. He has had a number of stokes and seizures and over the last weekend has been moved to palliative care. He is in Humber River Hospital in Toronto under the care of Dr Daniel Chipeta. The doctor has requested that Allison should go to Canada to provide physical and emotional support.

Please advise how best Allison can go to Canada. All her expenses will be covered by myself. Obviously time is of the essence.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

It does not make sense to ask how she can best travel to Canada. She needs to apply for a TRV and ask for expedited processing.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Just to add to my comment above... If she held a Canadian or US visa within the past 10 years, she may qualify for an eTA.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Hmmm... Strokes are a neurologist's speciality. Dr Chipeta is an internist however