Med's Done....
23-12-2013 med's received 20-01-2014
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-01-14
geeladys said:
Hi everyone

Can anyone recommend a panel physician who does eMedical on time??
I read from somewhere dr. Dubois does. But not 100% certain. I myself will be in montreal for the next couple of months.
if and hopefully i get MR while i am in montreal, i would need to find one who does emedical.
please, keep me posted on your experience. And good luck!

geeladys

Aug 11, 2011
Thanks for the advice! I will keep you posted! I will make an appointment on Monday and report back on my experience.

sofo

Dec 17, 2013
Hello,

I went to Dr. Munoz in Montreal last week and he was really nice. The whole process went by pretty fast, actually.
However, even though Dr. Munoz does eMedical, he gave me a sort of receipt at the end of the medical exam and told me to fax it to Ottawa or Sidney (or both).
I don't understand why...? Has anyone else faxed anything to CIC after doing the medical exam with a eMedical physician?
I think he (the doctor) is a bit confused as to what I have to do with that receipt, hence why he told me to fax it to Ottawa/Sidney...beside, I don't even know if CIC has a fax line!

Thanks!
Cheers

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
sofo said:
Hello,

I went to Dr. Munoz in Montreal last week and he was really nice. The whole process went by pretty fast, actually.
However, even though Dr. Munoz does eMedical, he gave me a sort of receipt at the end of the medical exam and told me to fax it to Ottawa or Sidney (or both).
I don't understand why...? Has anyone else faxed anything to CIC after doing the medical exam with a eMedical physician?
I think he (the doctor) is a bit confused as to what I have to do with that receipt, hence why he told me to fax it to Ottawa/Sidney...beside, I don't even know if CIC has a fax line!

Thanks!
Cheers,

Sofia
Firstly you need a receipt for any service you receive
Secondly it's a good idea to send proof of medical to CIC so that they know you've completed your medical. It's not mandatory, just good practice