+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eMedical Information Sheet Upfront Medical type - Worker Issue

Fazleembaig

Jul 16, 2019
Dear All,

Hope you are doing good!

Got my upfront medical examination done couple of weeks back for the Study Visa application. The clinic messed up the report and put Upfront Medical Type as Worker under Client visa details.
As I am applying for Student visa it should have been Student. The IME is non-EDE. They also said they can't go back and change it. Has anyone faced similar issues? Do you think the application can get rejected because of this? I'm very much worried about this.

Your response would be very helpful.

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dear All,

Hope you are doing good!

Got my upfront medical examination done couple of weeks back for the Study Visa application. The clinic messed up the report and put Upfront Medical Type as Worker under Client visa details.
As I am applying for Student visa it should have been Student. The IME is non-EDE. They also said they can't go back and change it. Has anyone faced similar issues? Do you think the application can get rejected because of this? I'm very much worried about this.

Your response would be very helpful.
Would suggest you to send a webform to IRCC

Fazleembaig

Jul 16, 2019
Would suggest you to send a webform to IRCC
Thanks for the reply. I have filed my Visa along with Letter of Explaination saying that it was mistake made by hospital people as i submitted my Admission Letter at the time of medical appointment. Can i raise a webform now? because its just 2 days now, since i applied for visa! Do you think its recommended to raise a web form as soon as I apply for VIsa? Besides this I underwent the medical examinations 501,502,707,712.