+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

emedical information sheet - photo?

owais182

Aug 31, 2015
All, hi.

I went for my upfront medical today in Singapore (have received ITA for FSW) and obtained the emedical information sheet I am meant to upload along with my PR application. They took my picture, but the printout doesn't contain it; just has an empty box which says 'photo to be attached'.

I assume they'll just load it on the system along with my results and that it doesn't matter?

Just wanted to check if this was everyones experience so far as well?

Thanks.

PS: Since the debate continues I, my spouse and my son were classified as "Family - EDE". I checked twice with the front desk and was told that that was the only category for permanent residents.

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
Did you get your checkup done at Fullerton Singapore? I also didn't have the photo on e-medical sheet but they sent me an updated e-medical sheet with the photo after a week. Either way, I don't think it matters because CIC identifies your medical with the UMI # so they will always get the updated copy of the report regardless of what you upload. My medical was under Family-EDE too.

vsgautam

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Passport Req..
19 March 2016
I have my photo present on the e-medical sheet shared by the clinic, however, they selected NON EDE Worker for both my wife and me. I also consulted with them a lot about this but they said that this is the category for Permanent Residents.

P.S. : I got my medicals done in India.

owais182

Aug 31, 2015
anandg12 said:
Did you get your checkup done at Fullerton Singapore? I also didn't have the photo on e-medical sheet but they sent me an updated e-medical sheet with the photo after a week. Either way, I don't think it matters because CIC identifies your medical with the UMI # so they will always get the updated copy of the report regardless of what you upload. My medical was under Family-EDE too.
Whew. Thanks! Load off my chest.

Yep, went to Fullerton; it's the only place in Singapore i think. Too waay longer than I expected. 3 hours for everything.

By any chance, have you gone through the process of obtaining the Singapore PC?

owais182

Aug 31, 2015
vsgautam said:
I have my photo present on the e-medical sheet shared by the clinic, however, they selected NON EDE Worker for both my wife and me. I also consulted with them a lot about this but they said that this is the category for Permanent Residents.

P.S. : I got my medicals done in India.
After spending hours going through these forums, I honestly don't think there's one correct category...

vsgautam

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-10-2015
Passport Req..
19 March 2016
owais182 said:
After spending hours going through these forums, I honestly don't think there's one correct category...
I agree with you, I am just keeping my fingers crossed. I read in somewhere in these forums that the clinic has to pass on a message that the applicant was assessed for PR category to a medical branch (don't know where).