+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eMedical Information sheet page 1 of 2

jahmedir

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Hi Friends,

I just got medical. The physician gave me eMedical Information Sheet. Physician is on vacation now.

I just realized that the information sheet page says "Page 1 of 2".
I do not have any page 2.

Is it safe to just upload the Information sheet page 1 only in the e-APR and submit?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
jahmedir said:
Hi Friends,

I just got medical. The physician gave me eMedical Information Sheet. Physician is on vacation now.

Is it safe to just upload the Information sheet page 1 only in the e-APR and submit?
generally there 2 pages only and the last page has the stamp.
The physician may not be available but check with the support staff. They might have missed giving you page 2.
If there is no chance that you can get that now then upload what you have, write an LOE as well. The clinic will upload your results directly and CIC can verify the number in your application and the report uploaded by doc.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Normally, they will not hand over 2nd page as it contains some sensitive information , this was told by panel physician.

In eapr you just need to upload a page which has UMI number. This number is more than enough for IRCC to check the e-medical pool for your results.

Shab111

Nov 4, 2016
need help please

Hi we have done our medical 2 months before how long should i wait for ppr. We are refugee and oim will book our ticket .

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Re: need help please

Shab111 said:
Hi we have done our medical 2 months before how long should i wait for ppr. We are refugee and oim will book our ticket .
I don't know. This is express entry forum not refugee forum.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Udayesh said:
Normally, they will not hand over 2nd page as it contains some sensitive information , this was told by panel physician.
It says: On DATE OF YOUR EXAM you consented online to using eMedical to process your health examinations where available.

No confidential info at all. Besides that phrase, it's a blank page.

rafabr

Mar 13, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21/02/2017
Dedicated said:
It says: On DATE OF YOUR EXAM you consented online to using eMedical to process your health examinations where available.

No confidential info at all. Besides that phrase, it's a blank page.
That is correct. My wife and I have received both pages.

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On page 2 mine says - On DATE OF YOUR EXAM you consented online to using eMedical to process your health examinations .

Ask your clinic to send you the emedical to email which will be in pdf. (other staff may be able to do that)

It takes around 5 days after the date of test for the clinic to provide the updated report.

My clinic provided only page 1 on the date of test. I got 2 pages when I requested another one later.

If you feel uncomfortable then tell your clinic to provide 2 pages to your email address.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I have the same problem. Did you pass medical w/o page 2?