Hi Everyone,

Did anyone try to get their medical examination at

Name: Elizabeth Chiu
Address: 701 Sheppard Ave East,
Suite 306,
Ontario
M2K 2Z3
Telephone: 416-497-9797

Any idea how long does it take to upload the results?
Any feedback on this doctor? Do they upload the test results on time or need to be reminded. tx

weiyun

Nov 21, 2014
Andy2109 said:
Folks,

I have managed to find that this is one physician in London - eMedical enabled.

Mary McDonagh
163 Commissioners Rd West,
Unit 1A, London, Ontario, N6J 1X9
519-859-8987
drmcdonagh53 @ GMAIL.COM

As I understand, the Australian and Canadian immigration officials have pooled their resources and are working together. The files are stored in huge databases in Australia and at the time of medical exam you will be asked to read and sign a consent form which will outline and explain the process.
:hi, Andy, I am also in London and will do the medical exams. Could you please tell me how much you pay for the medicals? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
Wei

Movado

Jan 25, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Wien
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2013
Nomination.....
11-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
iam_toby said:
Any experiences with:

City: Surrey
Name: Gulzar S Cheema
Address: 7170- 120th Street,
British Columbia
V3W 3M8
Telephone: 604-597-8686
www.drcheema.ca
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu

??
Just back from this office.

The price is reasonable (130$ pp), but spent 50 minutes awaiting, despite arrived in time.

The observations were more than fast - the doctor didn't check for any scars or tattoos - just height/weight/eyes/blood pressure. And, obviously, the usual set of lab tests (55+75$).

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TooPerplexed said:
Hello Everyone

I did my Medical from Al-Warood Medical Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia through eMedical Enabled Physician Dr. Sameh Ibrahim in January 2014. However, my application status is still showing "In Process". I have heard from many that CIC changes the status to "Medical Examination Results received...." etc. when the results are received by the CIC.

I will appreciate your kind comments and advice.

Thanks.
Hi,

If you click on "In Process" you would see more details like...we started processing your app...medicals received ..etc..

Cheers

Don R.

Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
02-01-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
21-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting :)
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Good Day everyone!

Please help me.

My spouse (my sponsor) received from CPC Vegreville a Medical Report Client Biodata & Summary for me last. All my information already written there including my Name, UCI No., Application No., IME No., etc and I had to undergo medical examination within 60 days (Nov. 22,2014 deadline). October 22 & 23, 2014, I have completed my medical exam from Dr. Nadia Ghannam Clinic here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The clinic advised me to call after 1 week for the result and it was all fine. After that, they mentioned that they will forward my medical reports to Regional Medical Office, India for review through eMedical (online).

My question is: 1. Where do medical reports go after the Regional Medical Office, India review?
2. How many days of review in RMO India? CPC Vegreville gave 60 days to comply.
3. Will RMO India forward directly to CPC Vegreville? or CPC Abu Dhabi? If not, where?
4. What is IME No.? Is this number identifies where the Medical Report Client Biodata & Summary came from?
5. Is there an online link to the results and status of medical reports?

I hope someone can help me to understand and give me a clear idea on these matter. I'm searching answers on another topic here but I can'c find a clear & better answer.

Thank you and God Bless Us All

Don R.

indocanadian13

Oct 22, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa / CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
God knows
Med's Request
12-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2015
JBLoknath said:
Folks - If this helps. This is an AUS govt. site: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/
You can browse by countries and find the relevant info. Most of the doctors are also in CIC panel (http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx)

For doctors doing eMedical, you will find an "e" beside their name.
Awesome Info... thanks a ton

rockyj123

Apr 27, 2015
Hello,
I need to get an upfront eMedical exam done for my Canadian work permit.
I am currently based in Dubai. My immigration lawyer has asked me to ask for a copy of the report from the clinic. When I called the clinics to enquire whether they would provide the copy to me , they refused to do so and said that it would be sent to CIC directly.

My lawyer plans to submit my medical report along with the work permit application in order to reduce the entire processing time therefore he wants the copy of the report.

Can anyone advise as to how I can explain this to the clinics here as they refuse to conduct the test without the UCI.

Pjk1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
25 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11 Apr 2015
Med's Request
10 May 2015
Med's Done....
01 Jun 2015,TLU -10 JUN 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 jul 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 jul 2015
Hi,
Can any one tell if Apollo chennai is e Medcal enabled?

mitneo

Jul 31, 2015
Yes, Chennai Apollo Heart Center 4th Floor is enabled with e-Medical facility for Canada's Medical Test

wenylyn

Jan 4, 2012
Don R. said:
Good Day everyone!

Please help me.

My spouse (my sponsor) received from CPC Vegreville a Medical Report Client Biodata & Summary for me last. All my information already written there including my Name, UCI No., Application No., IME No., etc and I had to undergo medical examination within 60 days (Nov. 22,2014 deadline). October 22 & 23, 2014, I have completed my medical exam from Dr. Nadia Ghannam Clinic here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The clinic advised me to call after 1 week for the result and it was all fine. After that, they mentioned that they will forward my medical reports to Regional Medical Office, India for review through eMedical (online).

My question is: 1. Where do medical reports go after the Regional Medical Office, India review?
3. Will RMO India forward directly to CPC Vegreville? or CPC Abu Dhabi? If not, where?
4. What is IME No.? Is this number identifies where the Medical Report Client Biodata & Summary came from?

I hope someone can help me to understand and give me a clear idea on these matter. I'm searching answers on another topic here but I can'c find a clear & better answer.

Don R.

wenylyn

Jan 4, 2012
Don R. said:
Good Day everyone!

Please help me.

Don R.
How is your medical goin on now? When did you do you medicals

didoss

Nov 22, 2011
Please send me on didoss@yahoo.com or what's up +201146633396
I need to ask you something about Canada immigration if you don't mind

Mississauga86

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
bwayne said:
Hi

Not sure if this helps, but I just went and saw Dr. John Kuhlmann and it was the cheapest I could find in Toronto. I booked the appointment through panelphysiciantoronto.ca and was seen the next day. The medical went fast and they said it will be sent in the next couple days.

Happy I went with them.

Bruce
Thank you Bruce. This is exactly what I am looking for.

redgdon

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
rockyj123 said:
Hello,
I need to get an upfront eMedical exam done for my Canadian work permit.
I am currently based in Dubai. My immigration lawyer has asked me to ask for a copy of the report from the clinic. When I called the clinics to enquire whether they would provide the copy to me , they refused to do so and said that it would be sent to CIC directly.

My lawyer plans to submit my medical report along with the work permit application in order to reduce the entire processing time therefore he wants the copy of the report.

Can anyone advise as to how I can explain this to the clinics here as they refuse to conduct the test without the UCI.
You don't. The system is the system and however inconvenient it is to you, it is there for a reason. It is sent directly to CIC so that it cannot be altered in anyway by a third party. If you lawyer says that you can do this then I would suggest getting a new lawyer. Send in the application, once you get a UCI then go for the medical. Good Luck.

moscaep85

May 10, 2016
Hello everyone,

My wife (main applicant) and I applied through PNP program, we were asked for our medicals but only one IME number came with the letter. As I called to book the appointment the lady told me that I needed my own number??? has someone encounter the same problem?

I would really appreciate if someone can give any hints.