+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eMedical completed

CanadaResident1

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Hi All,

I received request to do medical for my son's PR application (sponsorship programme). I did the medical and I received eMedical Information Sheet from the doctor.

Could someone confirm if I have to upload this Information Sheet to my application (linked online) or the doctor who did the examination would pass on the results to CIC and then CIC would notify me by updating the status in my CIC account?

I am highly confused. :( Please clarify.

Thanks a lot in advance.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
CanadaResident1 said:
Hi All,

I received request to do medical for my son's PR application (sponsorship programme). I did the medical and I received eMedical Information Sheet from the doctor.

Could someone confirm if I have to upload this Information Sheet to my application (linked online) or the doctor who did the examination would pass on the results to CIC and then CIC would notify me by updating the status in my CIC account?

I am highly confused. :( Please clarify.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Typically, the eMedical will be sent electronically to CIC. However, you can sent it in via IRCC Web Form (Case Specific Enquiry), for good measure...

CanadaResident1

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Thank you for your reply profiler.

Below statement is mentioned in the eMedical Information Sheet. Could someone clarify what it means.

Under Consent Provided:
You have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations.

Thank you again in advance.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
CanadaResident1 said:
Thank you for your reply profiler.

Below statement is mentioned in the eMedical Information Sheet. Could someone clarify what it means.

Under Consent Provided:
You have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations.

Thank you again in advance.
When you went to the medical office, did you have an IMM 1017 (Request for Medical) form? Did they tell you that you'd get results? Did you get those results?

CanadaResident1

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Yes. I went with IMM1017 form. Aftr completion, I was given eMedical Information Sheet. I was also told that the doctor would send the medical results to CIC. I have not received anything about results so far. I did the medical yesterday.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
CanadaResident1 said:
Yes. I went with IMM1017 form. Aftr completion, I was given eMedical Information Sheet. I was also told that the doctor would send the medical results to CIC. I have not received anything about results so far. I did the medical yesterday.
Then don't worry about it. The eMedical will be incomplete until they submit it. Generally, doctors are supposed to send you the completed eMedical (it gets updated once your labs come back).

hame3d

May 23, 2018
Hi everybody,

My parents got a request for medical exam 2 weeks ago. They did their exam a few days ago and eMedical case has been submitted to Immigration, IRCC.

They sent me a copy of emedical sheet. My question is do I still need to send the copy of eMedical to IRCC?

Thanks

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Hi everybody,

My parents got a request for medical exam 2 weeks ago. They did their exam a few days ago and eMedical case has been submitted to Immigration, IRCC.

They sent me a copy of emedical sheet. My question is do I still need to send the copy of eMedical to IRCC?

Thanks
No..the docs office uploads the medical directly to CIC.

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request