+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Embassy will re open in may 2020

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
Bro the thing is that if your visas won't process now is not that scary because if processing takes time let's say for may 2020 intake students then you will obviously be given a deferral to next intake (September and jan intake students have time so its not an issue if it gets delayed) but the thing that scares me is that i saw a video where the person says the application are getting refused in last 3-4 days of march end and i have filled my sds visa on 26th March for may 2020 intake and im really worried that because of this virus and uncertainty of entry, my application can be refused for no reason. Any views please share.
Nah that's nonsense

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Students should really be considering applying for a deferral and planning on studying in the Fall. Even if you get approved you may not be able to fly, finding a rental may be difficult, you need to quarantine for 14 days as soon as you enter Canada which is not practical, you are unlikely to find a part-time job and the classes that you need to take may not all be offered online. Postponing studies for 4 months is really a smalll issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drsunmeet Singh

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hi all it's very unfortunate that embassy will process student applications in may 2020 this is heart breaking as i have been told by reputed lawyers and also confirmed this from my Sheridan college .
How can a college know about whats being processed in IRCC offices. I didn't even saw such notification on CIC website.