+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Embassay takes long time.

ayaanproducts

Star Member
May 22, 2018
I am a Pakistani citizen. I have applied for business visitor application 6 weeks back and application is still pending in a background check.

Can you advise me an exact time frame for a background check?

Actually, I have booked the exhibition stall in Vancouver and exhibition is held on dated 25-26 June 2018.

Thanks

sam-daw

May 23, 2018
Hi Everyone ,
please help me with this , i have done my medical along with my wife and son on 4th of April. we all received medical request on same day so we did it. but its been almost 2 months now n still not received passport request for visa yet. medical of all us is positive.so does any one know how much longer will it be to get request? second is it taking long because of my open work permit of my wife.

Jaimin gor

Star Member
May 7, 2018
There's a zero possibility that the visa office has misplaced/lost your passport and documents. Every application is processed as per the individual's specifics. This can take several weeks/months in some cases
Pls help BRYANNA,
Now 2.5 months go.
Still I don't have any update.

Dipppp

Jan 20, 2018
Did you got your visa ????

hello
Bryanna
Hi
My visitor Visa was rejected but now I would like to apply with my family in India.
Need advise plz
  1. Is it good to apply online or paper?
  2. If I am applying online can We all apply all family in one application or how can we link all together?
  3. What is cheaper option online or paper one?
  4. Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello
Bryanna
Hi
My visitor Visa was rejected but now I would like to apply with my family in India.
Need advise plz
  1. Is it good to apply online or paper?
  2. If I am applying online can We all apply all family in one application or how can we link all together?
  3. What is cheaper option online or paper one?
  4. Thanks
Visa fees are the same regardless of the mode you apply. That said, applying online/paper submission should be the least of your worries. You must focus on proving that you have overcome the refusal reasons.

A word of caution:
If you had applied alone without your family, but you were refused.... your chances of a TRV approval will not improve if you reapply with your entire family. Each application is assessed for its individual merits

Jaimin gor

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Pls help me Bryanna,
Now 96 days go.
Still not getting any kind of response from the embassay.
Pls pls what to do Bryanna.
I had applied on 14 th March.
Pls give me some way as soon as possible .

Jaimin gor

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Do try linking your paper application to your online account. Maybe the visa office is doing background checks on your application
Pls help me Bryanna,
Now 96 days go.
Pls give me some way as soon as possible

Jaimin gor

Star Member
May 7, 2018
It's not possible to guess how long it could take for a decision.

You can send a Case Specific Enquiry/ IRCC web form to the New Delhi visa office to request for an early decision. Here's the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
hello bryanna.
i am leave in canada from last 7 months.
i am coming over here on a religious visa.
my organisation give me lump sum money on every 2 to 3 months directly credited in my bank account considered as my living expenses.
now my question is SHOULD I PAY TAX???
because of i am religious worker some where i herad that religious worker does not pay any kind of tax.
is it true??
after 1 year and my employment latter and valid work permit is enough to show 1 one year full time paid work experince in canada???

Nik&27

Apr 13, 2019
Pls help me Bryanna,
Now 96 days go.
Pls give me some way as soon as possible
When u got Visa?
Pls can u tell us ur timeline.
Because I also waiting for trv from last 92 days

Castel

Jun 3, 2019
I have a similar delay problem. But I want to withdraw my application since it's taking too long and my tour is on the 7th of this month. It won't be fun if I get a visa and my tour date has passed. It won't make any sense going to Canada. How do I withdraw my application and my passport sent back to me asap maybe I could choose another country like Kenya to spend my vacation. And also is there a possibility visa could be approved if my tour date has passed? Help

Nik&27

Apr 13, 2019
I have a similar delay problem. But I want to withdraw my application since it's taking too long and my tour is on the 7th of this month. It won't be fun if I get a visa and my tour date has passed. It won't make any sense going to Canada. How do I withdraw my application and my passport sent back to me asap maybe I could choose another country like Kenya to spend my vacation. And also is there a possibility visa could be approved if my tour date has passed? Help
What is ur timeline?