+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

emails from VFS canada

dr.jatinder

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello,
i got the same emails for sowp outland application after biometrics. Just wondering if these emails were for the decsion of application ???
Hi Gagan......Its just standard procedure after biometric.....Acc. to my research, these emails display that your biometrics has been submitted to the IRCC......So don't stress out...Gud luck for your application...CHEERS

Reactions: jackan

gagan01

Mar 29, 2019
Hi Gagan......Its just standard procedure after biometric.....Acc. to my research, these emails display that your biometrics has been submitted to the IRCC......So don't stress out...Gud luck for your application...CHEERS
thanks for your reply

ankit0912

Nov 1, 2018
Got my MEP on 04-03-19.I had biometric appointment on 06-03-19....and today on 7th I got following emails from vfs:

1.Visa application, tracking ID No. 201903xxxxxxxxx. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

2.Visa application, tracking ID No. 201903xxxxxxxx. has been received at the New Delhi OC VAC on 2019-03-07 03:31:59 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Can anyone please suggest what is going on ? Is it normal to receive such mails...
PLEASE SUGGEST..... 0N 7th
I also got these emails after submitting my Biometrics at Bangalore. Does this mean that our PR application is transferred to New Delhi Visa Office and is now processed at NDVO?

dr.jatinder

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
I also got these emails after submitting my Biometrics at Bangalore. Does this mean that our PR application is transferred to the New Delhi Visa Office and is now processed at NDVO?
Hi...It's just a standard procedure by vfs after biometrics.......It means that your BMs are sent to the concerned visa office...nothing to do with NDVO visa office...Almost everyone on this forum got these emails....Gud luck.....cheers