+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

email

@samiilu

Jul 11, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No. 2019xxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Singapore OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Singapore OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

what does it mean??i applied on paper and gave my biometrics in 7/08/2019.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Visa application, tracking ID No. 2019xxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Singapore OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Singapore OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

what does it mean??i applied on paper and gave my biometrics in 7/08/2019.
There is already a decision on your application (it is either approved or rejected). VAC will inform you when to claim the envelope.

You can also link your paper application online so you can see the decision right away
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

@samiilu

Jul 11, 2019
as i applied in paper and my passport is submitted with the application.. my current status is under process
what does it mean?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
as i applied in paper and my passport is submitted with the application.. my current status is under process
what does it mean?
IRCC is checking the documents you've submitted. From there on they will make a decision whether to grant you a visa or not.