+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email requesting Employment verification (HELP)

tylerD

Nov 8, 2017
I have received both an email and a message on my account from Local Visa Office. I am confused, what to do next.
I am going to send my employment contract covering my employment period, pay slips, what else should I provide? Should I send it to the Local Visa Office email in the signature of the email i received, or should i upload it on my account?
P.S I made contact with my employer and they have not received any calls inquiring about me.

Reactions: Ylover207

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bank statements, offer letter, tax returns, literally anything that confirms your employment.

If there is no placeholder in your application you can raise a CSE to add these documents.

Reactions: tylerD

htjam

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have received both an email and a message on my account from Local Visa Office. I am confused, what to do next.
I am going to send my employment contract covering my employment period, pay slips, what else should I provide? Should I send it to the Local Visa Office email in the signature of the email i received, or should i upload it on my account?
P.S I made contact with my employer and they have not received any calls inquiring about me.
which local visa office?

get letters signed by colleagues/seniors from different departments and attach their visiting cards (opt for senior managers or GMs). Moreover ask the company to issue tax certificate for the tax it deducted during your whole employment tenure.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Is it possible that the hospital do not verify employment of contractors? Were you employed directly by hospital or did you have an employer as intermediate who facilitated the payroll by getting the billing from the hospital?

tylerD

Nov 8, 2017
which local visa office?

get letters signed by colleagues/seniors from different departments and attach their visiting cards (opt for senior managers or GMs). Moreover ask the company to issue tax certificate for the tax it deducted during your whole employment tenure.
Cairo, thanks for the advice

tylerD

Nov 8, 2017
Is it possible that the hospital do not verify employment of contractors? Were you employed directly by hospital or did you have an employer as intermediate who facilitated the payroll by getting the billing from the hospital?
not exactly, but the hospital is actually small and they dont issue payslips and i receive my salary in cash hand to hand

Reactions: Ylover207

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
TylerD, How did this situation end?
Is your application still being processed, approved or refused?

enigmatic99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
What documents did you submit along with your application as a proof of employment initially ?

Mirda08

Feb 8, 2022
I have got a LMIA letter. Can you please check is it fake or genuine?

Service file number: 2833291
Service Canada Centre: 8410-Employer Services Service
Service Canada Officer: Mr. Michel Paris
Opinion expiry date: 2022-12-30
*Please note that Foreign Workers must apply to CIC for a Work Permit prior to this date.
Emplover Information
Employer ID#: 668758**
Employer name: Subway Restaurant
**Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of
any future Foreign Worker requests.
Employer Contact(s): 4002 Edmonton Trail, Calgary, AB T2E 3P9,
Canada.Contact Name: Femando Trueba (Head of Legal,Primary
Contact)
Third Party Information
Third Party ID#: 7585***
Third Party Company: Branwin Associates
Name of an Accountant & Representative:
Louane Sanson & Patricia Lee Roy
* * * Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future
Foreign Worker requests.

Job Information:
NOC code and title:
Number of Positions:
Lev climbing l climbing f education:
NOC 2021 - 9617 - Food processing labour - Unit group
Mention in Annexure-D
College Level Diploma/ Certificates
Language requirements
Oral:
Written:
English
English
Regulatory body:
Regulated by Company Laws
Duration of employment:
Wages:
Вenefits:
2 Years and renewable as per the discretion of the
Company CAD$ 11.80/hour
As Mentioned in Employment A most re-ment
Hours of Work:
40 Hours Per Weekly. For overtime surcharges applicable.
Location(s) of Work:
Inside the Provinces of Canada only (Primary - Alberta)
Annex footnote:
This confirmation is valid & recorded only in the province of Alberta.