+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EMAIL RECEIVED-MEDICALS- Application instructions for Canadian Experience Class Express Entry rounds after February 2021 and all future rounds

Laura O

May 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

I received an email from the IRCC saying below:

La version française suit le texte anglais.

Application instructions for Canadian Experience Class Express Entry rounds after February 2021 and all future rounds
Dear Applicant,

We are writing to you about an important update related to your Express Entry application submission. As you may already know an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is required as part of your application for permanent residence.

Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to the way you can meet this requirement.

If you are currently in Canada, we understand that you may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe and we will accept proof of an appointment booked in some circumstances. Please visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before you arrange your IME.

If you’ve already completed your IME, please proceed with your application submission as usual.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have submitted medical exam papers with my application (EE-under CEC OUTLAND).

I'm confused by this email. What am I supposed to do?

Please advise. Thanks

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....