+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email received from NDVO Visa office

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Im march 2017 applicant, medical test done in march 2018 after that one month ago when i email NDVO about my application, they reply me this email any one can tell me whats this ??? I don't know hoe much it will take to complete the process. im so worry about my application.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section - 8
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021