+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email from WES stating that they need a WES Confirmation of Degree Conferral Form

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Please help. I received this email from WES....

Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, United Kingdom
Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, 2014
Examination Results |
Accepted
Final Certificate |
Not Accepted

Reason: The documents sent to WES do not indicate your graduation date or the date of your degree conferral. WES requires proof that your degree has been awarded.

Instructions: Please send WES a clear and legible copy of your degree certificate. OR, you can ask your awarding institution to send WES a written statement confirming the date of your graduation or degree conferral OR to complete and send this WES Confirmation of Degree Conferral Form. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed across the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.

himanshu1485

Jun 27, 2012
Please help. I received this email from WES....

Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, United Kingdom
Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, 2014
Examination Results |
Accepted
Final Certificate |
Not Accepted

Reason: The documents sent to WES do not indicate your graduation date or the date of your degree conferral. WES requires proof that your degree has been awarded.

Instructions: Please send WES a clear and legible copy of your degree certificate. OR, you can ask your awarding institution to send WES a written statement confirming the date of your graduation or degree conferral OR to complete and send this WES Confirmation of Degree Conferral Form. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed across the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.

Hi Ashsha, I have the same issue. what was your next step?