+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email from WES ---- Accidentally provided US Evaluation

akshay247

Sep 6, 2018
I accidentally provided my WES US for my Bachelors degree to IRCC. I have a Masters and I got it evaluated from CES-Toronto. I realize that I needed a WES Canada instead for my Bachelors.

I received an email from WES Stating :

"Dear Applicant,

IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is because your credential assessment is not Canadian equivalency.

In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to create a WES Canada account and submit a new ECA application.

Pleas provide us an alternative e-mail address different than the one you have used to create a WES USA account and our IT department will assist you to create an ECA account.

Best regards,
World Education Services
"

However, the CIC website states that it only needs verification for Highest degree obtained, which on my end is correct because I had my Masters evaluated correctly by CES Toronto. Can this affect my case?

FAIZAFAISAL

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-10-2018
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
I feel it won't affect your case. But as they have mailed u you can possibly try to connect with them .

Look out for more experts answers

Reactions: akshay247

akshay247

Sep 6, 2018
Thank you FAIZAFAISAL. I have just received notification from CIC that I need to provide my new ECA evaluation and have been given 30 days to do so. Fingers crossed. I don't think the provided time is adequate for me to get the credential assessment done.

Reactions: FAIZAFAISAL

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I accidentally provided my WES US for my Bachelors degree to IRCC. I have a Masters and I got it evaluated from CES-Toronto. I realize that I needed a WES Canada instead for my Bachelors.

I received an email from WES Stating :

"Dear Applicant,

IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is because your credential assessment is not Canadian equivalency.

In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to create a WES Canada account and submit a new ECA application.

Pleas provide us an alternative e-mail address different than the one you have used to create a WES USA account and our IT department will assist you to create an ECA account.

Best regards,
World Education Services
"

However, the CIC website states that it only needs verification for Highest degree obtained, which on my end is correct because I had my Masters evaluated correctly by CES Toronto. Can this affect my case?
If you have Masters ECA from CES Toronto, then there is no need of ECA for bachelors education

Reactions: akshay247