+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email from Rome,

AthinaK

Nov 13, 2013
Hello to everyone once again,
So a couple of days ago i received an e-mail from the rome visa office saying that my husband has to sent them a Declaration of intent to reside in Canada. The problem is i can't find a form that has something like so does that mean that he has to write from scratch? We are really comfused!!
Thanks in advance...

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
AthinaK said:
Hello to everyone once again,
So a couple of days ago i received an e-mail from the rome visa office saying that my husband has to sent them a Declaration of intent to reside in Canada. The problem is i can't find a form that has something like so does that mean that he has to write from scratch? We are really comfused!!
Thanks in advance...
I don't know much abt that but I read on here that you can send letters from friends or family offering you a job, a home etc . They want you give them reasons to believe you intend to go back to Canada . Look on the thread you may find that thread . And more experienced guys will come you soon so hang in there

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Obronibini said:
I don't know much abt that but I read on here that you can send letters from friends or family offering you a job, a home etc . They want you give them reasons to believe you intend to go back to Canada . Look on the thread you may find that thread . And more experienced guys will come you soon so hang in there
aletter that someone(frıend or parents uncles etc or whoever wıll offer u hospıtalıty tıll u get on ur foot ın canada would be enough ı thınk.thats what my frıend dıd and they dıdnt cause any kınd of problem

commonlawsponsor

May 29, 2013
Berlin
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2014
LANDED..........
Will land 27-11-2014
When I read a "declaration of intent to reside in Canada" I thought they want a letter from him, saying that he will move to Canada and I would probably get it notarized. So along with what Obronibini said, I would also include a letter written by your husband.

Also, join is in the Rome thread!
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rome-office-t189732.0.html

We have a spreadsheet there, is it ok if we add your timeline (based on your old posts) to the spreadsheet? Does ecas say in process yet?

AthinaK

Nov 13, 2013
UPDATE
I got an email from rome because i send my question to them too :p and they said that they want a written declaration there isn't any form. I am sending this just in cause somenone falls in the same situation.