File Transfer...
SA 07-09-2016 / AOR2 14-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Passport Req..
12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2017
Hi! I hope someone can shed some light on what this email means.

My husband and I just sent our application on August 4 from Korea (he's the PA, Korean citizen, I'm a Canadian citizen. Our app is processed through Manila). y husband has his medical exam on August 3 by a panel physician in Seoul. He received this email yesterday:

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx).
Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.

Kind regards,

Regional Medical Office (RMO)- Manila
Embassy of Canada Manila

Does anyone have any idea what additional medical information they may need? I'm a bit confused and worried!

Marulara

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
IP - March 3, DM - March 11, PPR - March 14
VISA ISSUED...
March 17,2017
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time - April 9,2017
I received the same letter, went back to the panel physician who did my medical, they had me repeat my urine exam.

danby_ll

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2016
AOR Received.
31-08-2016
File Transfer...
SA 07-09-2016 / AOR2 14-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Passport Req..
12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2017
Marulara said:
I received the same letter, went back to the panel physician who did my medical, they had me repeat my urine exam.
Thanks for the reply! Did you ever find out why they requested an additional urine test?

Marulara

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
IP - March 3, DM - March 11, PPR - March 14
VISA ISSUED...
March 17,2017
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time - April 9,2017
danby_ll said:
Thanks for the reply! Did you ever find out why they requested an additional urine test?
Yup, you can ask them, bring the letter with you they will check your record and tell you what is needed

crazy D

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1-28-Sept-2016,AOR2-20-oct-2016
File Transfer...
SA 7-Oct-2016 (ECAS in process oct 15,'16)/BC in Progress-dec 2 '16, pre-arrival received-dec 16'16
Med's Done....
22th July 2016-upfront(passed)-nov 28
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
And DM - 12-jan-'17- mycic -closed/approved-18-jan-'17
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-17
LANDED..........
28-jan-17 :)
I guess, if there is additional test they will email after receiving medical result.
But no ecas update till now :'( even I did my medical upfront July :'(

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
crazy D said:
I guess, if there is additional test they will email after receiving medical result.
But no ecas update till now :'( even I did my medical upfront July :'(
I am done for addional test and my panel physician upload the result last oct 23

Reactions: Taps1976

oteph01

May 25, 2017
Hi! I hope someone can shed some light on what this email means.

My husband and I just sent our application on August 4 from Korea (he's the PA, Korean citizen, I'm a Canadian citizen. Our app is processed through Manila). y husband has his medical exam on August 3 by a panel physician in Seoul. He received this email yesterday:

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx).
Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available.

Kind regards,

Embassy of Canada Manila

Does anyone have any idea what additional medical information they may need? I'm a bit confused and worried!
hi..what we need to test if i recieve this kind of letter

Biggie02441

Aug 14, 2021
Ghana
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this box will not be answered. If you have any inquiries about your file please contact your Migration Office.

Dear Sir

Please contact the office of your Panel Physician or any other Panel Physician approved by IRCC, who will need your IME number (indicated above) to access the instructions for the additional tests to be performed.

I went to the physician and she told me to come back on the 10th on September for another X-ray whiles I have done X-ray for the second time the day I did my medical a and came back for sputum test so what really is the X-ray for please can someone help me out.

enerando

Jul 22, 2023
I also received the same email. they request for sputum test and X-ray after october 11. however, i am going for study and I need to be back on campus before 28 august and no extension is possible for this program. I don't know what to do in this situation. Can anyone help me by giving me the email through which i can contact them? they also asked to contact the visa office for any query. Since I am in china I do not know which visa office to contact if it is china or manila.
Dear applicant,

Kind regards,

Embassy of Canada Manila