+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email from CIC

saadahmedch

Sep 9, 2016
I have a question. I wrote an email to CIC on Tuesday on their ottawa email address to check where my application was being processed and the following day on Wednesday i got their reply saying that "Your application has been approved and a ready for visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly". Its been two days and i haven't heard back from CIC; no PPR or anything. Shall i call them and check with them on the status or what else do you suggest? I have been stuck on IP2 since 27th July.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Call them .. You have no choice but to wait for PPR email to arrive. I have heard in some cases the officer forgot to send PPR email. :eek:
Congrats anyways your status is approved and PPR coming in few days time.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I have a question. I wrote an email to CIC on Tuesday on their ottawa email address to check where my application was being processed and the following day on Wednesday i got their reply saying that "Your application has been approved and a ready for visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly". Its been two days and i haven't heard back from CIC; no PPR or anything. Shall i call them and check with them on the status or what else do you suggest? I have been stuck on IP2 since 27th July.
It may take anywhere between 2 days to a month for them to send the PPR email. I think they send it in batches. So wait for some time and you should get it soon. Congratulations on your approval!

olipearce1987

Feb 22, 2016
which email address was this? can anyone email asking for an update?

capsingh

May 13, 2016
Hello,

My AOR was 20 July. I got an email on 2 Aug requesting some additional documents. I immediately uploaded them. I got another email today saying please log in to your CIC account. I did but I cant find any update. The only thing that has changed is one line saying the additional documents have been received. I applied under EE and my score is 413.

bm123

Aug 19, 2012
Hi, after how may days di you receive PPR email ? I got exactly sandeep isse from CPC today. Thanks