+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email from CIC.... Help please

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hey guys, I just received this email from CIC...

Medical Examination Instructions

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read the instructions carefully.

IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter.

And so on....

Has anyone received a similar email...?? I am going to the doctor next Wednesday.... After this what should I expect? Has anyone been on this situation? This means after medical examinations will I be issued my visa? How much more will I have to wait...

Every comment is welcome...

Kingo

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LA USA online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-5-2015 passed in 1/6/2015
Passport Req..
05-06-3015
VISA ISSUED...
sooon
LANDED..........
soon
it is normal letter for the medical . but you have to go to one of those panels of doctor in your country cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx select your country and find doctor print out the letter and go to one of the doctor in the list

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations my friend . Your Visa is 99% confirmed !

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way i had a same feeling. I knew i am one shot away from study permit but still couldn't believe it. Good luck

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Kingo said:
it is normal letter for the medical . but you have to go to one of those panels of doctor in your country cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx select your country and find doctor print out the letter and go to one of the doctor in the list
Oh yeah men... I know that I have already scheduled an oppointment for next Tuesday... Does anyone have an stimated idea of how much longer after submitting my medicals to get my visa??... That's my main question since I would like to travel ASAP... and am already looking for tickets...

canadabound2015

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
@ wolfpmd3
I read some of your posts and its been very good.
I am worried. i have 17k funding at unisask but when i was filling my form i wrote tuition= 5594 (for a yr ) and room and board=10000 and other = 6000 and total fumds avail =21594

I didnt add the 17k funding into the total.
Although i added the award letter into the proof of finance part along with my sponsors finances too in there

Do you think they will know i forgot to add it in there.

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Can anyone tell me wht tests they do in this examination so that i can prepare for that becoz i have some problems... Thx

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
shivam41 said:
Can anyone tell me wht tests they do in this examination so that i can prepare for that becoz i have some problems... Thx
I will let you know as soon as I get my meds done... as far as I know you will have to get a chest x ray done + blood test + physical examination...

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
shivam41 said:
Over here (Philippines), these were my tests:
1) Chest x-ray
2) Blood Test for HIV and syphilis
3) Urinalysis
4) Eye exam using Snellen chart
5) Blood pressure, height weight.
6) Interview with the doctor about medical history

I got a medical furtherance notice because they found a scar in my lungs and they want to rule out TB.
What condition are you worried about?

Maplesyrub

Apr 23, 2015
I have waited for a week now after my medical exam.

It went well except I told the doctors about my OCD condition. I don't know if I will be refused because of that or not.

As far as the waiting is concerned. Normally it takes 1-4 weeks after the medical exam. It really depends on each case and luck.

I cannot wait to book my ticket too! Good luck everyone.

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
scorpio1641 said:
Over here (Philippines), these were my tests:
1) Chest x-ray
2) Blood Test for HIV and syphilis
3) Urinalysis
4) Eye exam using Snellen chart
5) Blood pressure, height weight.
6) Interview with the doctor about medical history

I got a medical furtherance notice because they found a scar in my lungs and they want to rule out TB.
What condition are you worried about?
Thx .. I have problem in pancreas... Acute pancreatitis.... When doctors will ask me about this .. Should is skip to tell about this problem of i have to tell them about this problem !?

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
fahad123 said:
Congratulations my friend . Your Visa is 99% confirmed !
medical request is not yet a 99% guarantee for visa approval. There are some people here in forum got rejected after getting med request.

Can_US

Star Member
May 7, 2015
tipsy said:
medical request is not yet a 99% guarantee for visa approval. There are some people here in forum got rejected after getting med request.
is it because there might be something wrong in their medicals?

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
shivam41 said:
Thx .. I have problem in pancreas... Acute pancreatitis.... When doctors will ask me about this .. Should is skip to tell about this problem of i have to tell them about this problem !?
you should disclose your medical conditions, as a rule of thumb. Lying on visa applications will not get you anywhere good.
I'm not a doctor so I cannot answer your concerns (not familiar with the condition). What is your condition now? Is it managed? Are you taking any medicines for it? Are you suffering because of it?

The good news is most medical conditions do not prevent a visa from being issued. The only grounds for medical inadmissibility are: if your condition is contagious and poses a threat to public safety (like tuberculosis, HIV etc.) and if your condition is deemed to put undue burden on their health care system.

Here's a thread regarding the medical exam where you can get a better idea: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-examinationmade-easy-t133692.0.html

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
shivam41 said:
OK I think this is the right question for me.... I am a Medical Doctor.

First Accute panchreatitis is a self limited disease.... when were you diagnosed with it?
What this disease is about, just to sum up quickly in a way you may understand, is that enzymes which are produced in the panchreas are activated before reaching the gut... which causes the disease...

Usually the main reason for this is the pressence of gall stones... or other conditions which makes no point for me to name them right now.

Panchreatitis may even not show any symptoms, and in about 90% of the cases is a mild disease with no further consequences and is SELF LIMITED, there is no specific treatment for it, just support measures.

the other 10 to 15% of the cases, can be a severe disease, and might even be mortal in a small amount of the cases, but again it is a self limited disease and after 7-10 days people will begin recovering.

SO why do you say you presently have the disease.... if you had the disease its okay there are usually not sequela because of it and people fully recover and will live a healthy and normal live... nevertheless if the cause of the disease was the pressence of gall stones it is indicated tO undergo surgery in order to remove your gallblader usually through laparoscopic surgery to prevent further complications...

To conclude you should not worry about it.

I have some questions for you..

what have your doctors told you?
do you have any lab tests you can share with me, so I can have a better vision of your situation?

i hope it helped... if you have more questions just let me know.... good luck my friend