Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
14 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 April 2015
LANDED..........
6 May 2015
I have been requested for a medical from CIC a week ago but today i got another email saying "there have been updates to your application" but there are no updates or changes. What does this mean? What should I do?

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umar909 said:
I have been requested for a medical from CIC a week ago but today i got another email saying "there have been updates to your application" but there are no updates or changes. What does this mean? What should I do?
yes just get the medicals done and forward to them. its the system doing the updating thing

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umar909 said:
same thing happened to me. got an email last night saying "there have been updates to your application" but when i opened mycic the only thing changed is the date beside my medical that went form march 28 (the day they received my medical results) to april 6. and the details part says "PASSED".

I dont even know what "PASSED" means.