+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email from canada jobs - i doubt that its a spam

Nikmal

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi all,

On May 27 i received an email from canada jobs stating that they are partner in alliance with job and require some personal informstion from me. I did not reply to them as there were more than 50 questions that were extremely personal and the email i recieved was from ''canadajobscicgc@gmail.com' which is a gmail ID and CIC mentions that these could be a scam.
After 6 days i got a reminder email that they will delete my profile from their portal if i dont respond. I replied to them and asked if I choose not to move forward with them then will it will impact my PR application? And they replied that it might lead to rejection. I am really worried and cant understand if this is something aunthentic or really a scam.

They had mentioned my name in the email and my application number last (single) digit.

Please help what i should do about it?

Regards

Nikmal

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Thanks alot for the quick response. I recieved 2 emails today from them and the latest is below. They have started to worry me out now.

Hello Nikita,

Greetings of the day

We have not heard back from you yet. We have our final report summary ready for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Job Bank, mentioning applicant seems not interested in Job Search and has not provided any additional information we requested for, neither we have any further communication from you on this respect. Though we will attach the formal communications in the final report we had with you, which to us are not substantial to defer the final decision made on this report to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Job Bank. There are other relevant assessments we did on the documentation we retrieved from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), which we cannot specify here due to confidentiality concerns. Canada Jobs is bound to state those facts as we have to provide accurate information and are bonded by law to communicate details basis our observations.

With this mail we would like to inform you that the final report will be sent tomorrow morning our head office time, should you have any concerns please feel free to revert before that.

We would again like to assure your privacy with us. Unfortunately we were not engaged much to ensure we extend world-class experience to you as we share great applicant to success rate for Permanent Residency, Work Visa's or Citizen Certificates with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Job Bank.

Thanks for your valuable time and hoping to serve you again in future.

Best Wishes
Canada Jobs

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks alot for the quick response. I recieved 2 emails today from them and the latest is below. They have started to worry me out now.

Hello Nikita,

Greetings of the day

We have not heard back from you yet. We have our final report summary ready for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Job Bank, mentioning applicant seems not interested in Job Search and has not provided any additional information we requested for, neither we have any further communication from you on this respect. Though we will attach the formal communications in the final report we had with you, which to us are not substantial to defer the final decision made on this report to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Job Bank. There are other relevant assessments we did on the documentation we retrieved from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), which we cannot specify here due to confidentiality concerns. Canada Jobs is bound to state those facts as we have to provide accurate information and are bonded by law to communicate details basis our observations.

With this mail we would like to inform you that the final report will be sent tomorrow morning our head office time, should you have any concerns please feel free to revert before that.

We would again like to assure your privacy with us. Unfortunately we were not engaged much to ensure we extend world-class experience to you as we share great applicant to success rate for Permanent Residency, Work Visa's or Citizen Certificates with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Job Bank.

Best Wishes
Canada Jobs
Horribly worded email. Lots of grammatical errors. Very obviously a scam.

I wouldn't respond. However if you really feel the need to, I would say: "I have reported your fraudulent email to IRCC and the RCMP and have received confirmation this is a scam. Do not contact me again."

Reactions: Buletruck

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

Hello Nikita,

Greetings of the day

Best Wishes
Canada Jobs
Wow.. Not only probable identity theft, but blackmail as well.
Absolutely a scam, and may well be worth reporting to RCMP & IRCC.