Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to everyone...

m going to withdraw my application but when I send email to chc, an error comes i.e.,

" This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

re-islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca "

address is correct and I also send them request via online form but same error comes. I contacted gerrys but....
plz guide if someone knows... if anyone already withdrawn his case plz tell me how much time they take???
Regards,
Rehan

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
my cousin's case is also there for 5 months and he wants to withdraw his case. he went to gerry's office but they say theres no way to get the documents back untill the case processed by visa officer....this is really some disaister....im still thinking either to apply or not!!

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stmani said:
my cousin's case is also there for 5 months and he wants to withdraw his case. he went to gerry's office but they say theres no way to get the documents back untill the case processed by visa officer....this is really some disaister....im still thinking either to apply or not!!
right sir more than 7 months have been passed for my case... as a student i cant wait like that my whole year has been wasted that's y m withdrawing my case...

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
in order to demonsrate that you are a geniune student you would need to show that u have no study gap but they are creating the gaps themselves......

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
I replied you on CHC Islamabad post, I have checked the email address is without "re-"

ss789

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Do not withdraw.. its still June, they WILL let you know by august, it makes no sense for them to issue it 3 months early. Also, the fact that they still have your documents means your visa will most likely be approved. Just wait and watch your visa will be issued in time IA.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
aman666 said:
Salam to everyone...

m going to withdraw my application but when I send email to chc, an error comes i.e.,

" This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

re-islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca "

address is correct and I also send them request via online form but same error comes. I contacted gerrys but....
plz guide if someone knows... if anyone already withdrawn his case plz tell me how much time they take???
Regards,
Rehan
Check out for the spaces in the email address...

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
number of students have defered their sessions due to delay and you're saying they dont want to issue visas before time?? :'( :'(

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ss789 said:
Do not withdraw.. its still June, they WILL let you know by august, it makes no sense for them to issue it 3 months early. Also, the fact that they still have your documents means your visa will most likely be approved. Just wait and watch your visa will be issued in time IA.
thanks a lot for your prayers.. dear I applied in November 2011 and deferred my classes 4 times... now more than 7 months have been passed. nearly a year for mine has been wasted now i need my documents thats why m withdrawing my application... thanks again and best ov luck to you...

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stmani said:
even if u send email at correct address.....they wont reply!!
there is no criteria but they reply me many times...last time they replied,,, when i deferred my classes to may session and forwarded new LOA to chc via email then they replied that my application is updated... now i'd deferred my classes to sep and new LOA is also sent but they dnt reply till now.... they reply according to their wish...