+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eligible or not?

smi24

Jul 15, 2020
Hi! I have experience of around 2 years. (8 months at first company, 1.2 year at second company, presently working at a new company from 2 months)
I just don't have my bank statements of the salary received from the companies i previously worked with but have my offer and relieving letter.
should i apply or not as i dont have bank statements for that? some visa agents say i can but some say i cannot. please help me know.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hi! I have experience of around 2 years. (8 months at first company, 1.2 year at second company, presently working at a new company from 2 months)
I just don't have my bank statements of the salary received from the companies i previously worked with but have my offer and relieving letter.
should i apply or not as i dont have bank statements for that? some visa agents say i can but some say i cannot. please help me know.
Why don't you give it a try?

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have pay stubs to prove that you worked there? The only documentation you need to prove work experience is a letter of employment and pay stubs.

For bank statement you only need to show last 6 month balance on your account

smi24

Jul 15, 2020
Do you have pay stubs to prove that you worked there? The only documentation you need to prove work experience is a letter of employment and pay stubs.

For bank statement you only need to show last 6 month balance on your account
you mean just to prove that i have sufficient funds? but what about the bank statements of the salary i received for the companies i worked with? is it not mandatory?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If you don't have employment verification letters then yes, you need the pay stubs. The agent probably says that because if the employment letters are not enough, or they want more evidence, the pay stubs would be important. A good formatted (with IRCC guidelines), well-written and from recognized company (web presence at least) should be sufficient proof of employment.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you mean just to prove that i have sufficient funds? but what about the bank statements of the salary i received for the companies i worked with? is it not mandatory?

No it’s not. Pay stubs would suffice.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Like others mentioned your experience letters are what really matters, also offer letter and relieving letter wont be much of help. You would need an experience letter with your roles & responsibilities clearly defined on the company letter head with a signature from your manager or HR manager. Pay stubs and any other documents can be used as supporting documents but they are not primary documents.