+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligible online Masters degree programs for Canada PR

ankith26

Apr 9, 2020
I am planning to apply for Canada PR. But I am holding a bachelor's degree, I wanted to attempt masters degree so that my score could increase.

It would be great if someone could help me with list of online/ on-campus masters program that are supported by the Canadian government.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am planning to apply for Canada PR. But I am holding a bachelor's degree, I wanted to attempt masters degree so that my score could increase.

It would be great if someone could help me with list of online/ on-campus masters program that are supported by the Canadian government.
An online degree will not count studying in Canada. Would google. There are not a huge amount of universities in Canada. Stick to public universities You will need to show that have a minimum of 25k but really tuition + a minimum of 10k for living expenses and a way to finance the next year if it is a 2 year program. What were your grades in your bachelors?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

Well that depends on alot of things including:
Your Academics
Your field
Your availability of funding
Your future goals

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Are there any universities in Canada that offer online masters degrees in fine arts? Part-time on campus should be okay too. I just don't want to commit as a full time student.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are there any universities in Canada that offer online masters degrees in fine arts? Part-time on campus should be okay too. I just don't want to commit as a full time student.
Online is unlikely for most. Part-time is possible. Masters of fine arts is too general. Will depend on the specialty

Reactions: SithLord