+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eligibilty interview

hotminaj

Nov 1, 2022
hey, i applied for a refugee claim and i'm scheduled for a eligibility interview online.
can someone please tell me:
1. what will happen during my interview? (explain in detail, if can)
2. what are the questions or types of questions i will be asked?
3.what will happen after the interview?

thank you for your time:)

Soheilnazari

Nov 17, 2021
Nothing really, they will go over some documents with you and you signed them such as the conditional departure order, they give your refugee claimant document which looks like work permit , they take your passports, 4 piece of passport phots and thats it. And they tell you, you gonna get your work permit in few weeks . They dont ask any questions about your claim. It really just a formality

Reactions: hotminaj

hotminaj

Nov 1, 2022
Nothing really, they will go over some documents with you and you signed them such as the conditional departure order, they give your refugee claimant document which looks like work permit , they take your passports, 4 piece of passport phots and thats it. And they tell you, you gonna get your work permit in few weeks . They dont ask any questions about your claim. It really just a formality
thank you, so they will email or unload the document in the online portal for me to sign?

Soheilnazari

Nov 17, 2021
thank you, so they will email or unload the document in the online portal for me to sign?
Well im assuming thats the way if you saying your eligibility Interview is online rather in-person, because usually its in person. But overall you sign bunch of documents and you get a copy of all of them and you keep themn safe and after that you wait untill they schedule your hearing and thats it

hotminaj

Nov 1, 2022
Well im assuming thats the way if you saying your eligibility Interview is online rather in-person, because usually its in person. But overall you sign bunch of documents and you get a copy of all of them and you keep themn safe and after that you wait untill they schedule your hearing and thats it
oh ok, thanks again but it baffles me that you think that they won't be asking me pressing questions as it is a 'interview' afterall.

Soheilnazari

Nov 17, 2021
Like i said they wont ask probably but if they do is simple questions about your BOC to see ur answers matche your BoC , just go over your BOC so you remember your story .

And the minister delegate review i think it means they reviewing your case which is normal i think. Like

But let me know after your eligibility if they asked you any questions

Reactions: hotminaj

Kashif111111

Star Member
Sep 24, 2022
hey, i applied for a refugee claim and i'm scheduled for a eligibility interview online.
can someone please tell me:
1. what will happen during my interview? (explain in detail, if can)
2. what are the questions or types of questions i will be asked?
3.what will happen after the interview?

thank you for your time:)
When I went for eligibility interview they ask lot of questions till 30 minutes. So you have to prepare.

hotminaj

Nov 1, 2022
Like i said they wont ask probably but if they do is simple questions about your BOC to see ur answers matche your BoC , just go over your BOC so you remember your story .

And the minister delegate review i think it means they reviewing your case which is normal i think. Like

ok thanks again, i'll keep you posted

Lyda reid

Nov 24, 2022
Hi everyone,
Would like your help please.

this is the message we got:

In order to continue processing your immigration application, or the application of your relative in Canada, you and the following persons are required to attend an interview at the location, date and time
indicated below:

Interview IRCC:
Myself (Canadian citizen)
Husband

Please bring the following original documents:

UCI number - Husband:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by

Rental/Lease Agreement: Rental or Lease Agreement

Question is, am I suppose to fill one out as well? what is the interview about if they are only requesting for his information? Is this a good final last step of the process?

hotminaj

Nov 1, 2022
Hi everyone,
Would like your help please.

this is the message we got:

In order to continue processing your immigration application, or the application of your relative in Canada, you and the following persons are required to attend an interview at the location, date and time
indicated below:

Interview IRCC:
Myself (Canadian citizen)
Husband

Please bring the following original documents:

UCI number - Husband:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by

Rental/Lease Agreement: Rental or Lease Agreement

Question is, am I suppose to fill one out as well? what is the interview about if they are only requesting for his information? Is this a good final last step of the process?
i don't think this is the thread for spouse related interviews, this is about asylum/refugee eligibility interview, but maybe someone who knows about this topic may respond to you here
hope everything is figured out

hotminaj

Nov 1, 2022

hey, thanks again but you were right, they asked me no questions