+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eligibiltiy in NOC 3142 Physiotherapist

bhati_pt

Aug 11, 2013
hi.. everyone i need ur opinion regarding eligibitily for PR application in NOC 3142 Physiotherapist:

Qualification: Bachelors in Physiotherapy,
Experince: 2 years one month,
Designation: Assistant Physiotherapist,
My reference letter includes the following duties:
-Manual therapy skills including applied soft tissue mobilization techniques, joint mobilization techniques and exercise therapy,
-Handled musculoskeletal problems including neck pain, shoulder problems, Backache, Hip pathologies, Osteoarthritis and Ankle problems,
-Used electrical modalities such as Shortwave Diathermy, Ultrasound and TENS, interferential therapy, Electrical Stimulation, Hot Pack/Cold Pack, Hydrotherapy,
-Treated patients with acute stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and head injuries, with PNF techniques, positioning and rehabilitation of patients with tilt table and encourage functional use of affected upper and lower extremities endurance,
-Worked in respiratory care team with medical and surgical problems in ICU, medical and surgical wards using breathing techniques, breathing control exercises and postural drainage,
-Supervises physiotherapy staff (AID) and care givers in rehabilitation of elderly and physically disabled residents and outpatient,
-Responsible in documenting patient’s physical examination, progress and endorsement notes.

brandyzene

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhati_pt said:
hi.. everyone i need ur opinion regarding eligibitily for PR application in NOC 3142 Physiotherapist:

Qualification: Bachelors in Physiotherapy,
Experince: 2 years one month,
Designation: Assistant Physiotherapist,
My reference letter includes the following duties:
-Manual therapy skills including applied soft tissue mobilization techniques, joint mobilization techniques and exercise therapy,
-Handled musculoskeletal problems including neck pain, shoulder problems, Backache, Hip pathologies, Osteoarthritis and Ankle problems,
-Used electrical modalities such as Shortwave Diathermy, Ultrasound and TENS, interferential therapy, Electrical Stimulation, Hot Pack/Cold Pack, Hydrotherapy,
-Treated patients with acute stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and head injuries, with PNF techniques, positioning and rehabilitation of patients with tilt table and encourage functional use of affected upper and lower extremities endurance,
-Worked in respiratory care team with medical and surgical problems in ICU, medical and surgical wards using breathing techniques, breathing control exercises and postural drainage,
-Supervises physiotherapy staff (AID) and care givers in rehabilitation of elderly and physically disabled residents and outpatient,
-Responsible in documenting patient's physical examination, progress and endorsement notes.
Dear you have written all the area and the job profile of a physiotherapist in india including musculoskeletal, neurology, orthopedics, cardiorespiratory. You have also written about manualtherapy. Keep things simple and include only duties of which you will be able to get reference letter from your employee also avoid manualtherapy stuf because it will not help your application and chances are if they go through your file you may land up in inquiry. Its mine personal advice

bhati_pt

Aug 11, 2013
brandyzene said:
Dear you have written all the area and the job profile of a physiotherapist in india including musculoskeletal, neurology, orthopedics, cardiorespiratory. You have also written about manualtherapy. Keep things simple and include only duties of which you will be able to get reference letter from your employee also avoid manualtherapy stuf because it will not help your application and chances are if they go through your file you may land up in inquiry. Its mine personal advice
Thanks for your advice.