+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Under Review?

abkg1998

Star Member
Sep 25, 2023
I have ghost updates on Tracker two times. Today and October 19th. It's been showing Eligibilty has not started on the Tracker but it shows in GCKEY it has started and they reviewing it since September. Also Background check changed to N/A before we give Medicals.

Eligibility is under review or not what do u guys think?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I have ghost updates on Tracker two times. Today and October 19th. It's been showing Eligibilty has not started on the Tracker but it shows in GCKEY it has started and they reviewing it since September. Also Background check changed to N/A before we give Medicals.

Eligibility is under review or not what do u guys think?
Something is happening with your app, meaning it's being worked on, which is all anybody can really say. And that's a good thing, hang tight.

abkg1998

Star Member
Sep 25, 2023
Something is happening with your app, meaning it's being worked on, which is all anybody can really say. And that's a good thing, hang tight.
Thank you for the response, hopefully! I was wondering if my eligibility is started like they marked on the GCKEY or it didn't started yet like they didn't update on the tracker app. Which one is more reliable?