+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility under review from last 7 months

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hi guys
My eligibility is under review from last 7 months. Any one in same boat??? Any one faced this situation??? Any comment or help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi guys
My eligibility is under review from last 7 months. Any one in same boat??? Any one faced this situation??? Any comment or help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
request for gcms notes.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Hi guys
Thanks
same here, i wonder what they do for that long.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
There are number of reasons why eligibility is under review and that too for such an extended period

If you review the thread posted by BillHyatt you will understand what constitutes Eligibility
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/

It could be that the following documents requires review which has not bee completed:

- Your Education docs
- Your Work Experience docs
- Docs related to proof of relatives in Canada.
- Proof of funds docs
etc...

Have you @skashanm @ennytoolz called IRCC to find out why eligibility is taking so long ? if Yes have the provided you some more information which particular points above requires so much extra time ?

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
There are number of reasons why eligibility is under review and that too for such an extended period

If you review the thread posted by BillHyatt you will understand what constitutes Eligibility
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/

It could be that the following documents requires review which has not bee completed:

- Your Education docs
- Proof of funds docs
etc...

Have you @skashanm @ennytoolz called IRCC to find out why eligibility is taking so long ? if Yes have the provided you some more information which particular points above requires so much extra time ?
I called them several times but reply has always been the same.
I came to know through GCMS notes that the analyst who was checking my file missed quit a few documents related to my job and mentioned that they were not presented. I resubmitted them back in February. Since then it's complete silence.
I hope the officer look into file just for once more so that my

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I came to know through GCMS notes that the analyst who was checking my file missed quit a few documents related to my job and mentioned that they were not presented. I resubmitted them back in February. Since then it's complete silence.
I hope the officer look into file just for once more so that my
Have you ordered another set of GCMS notes recently to know the update ?

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016

- Your Education docs
- Proof of funds docs
etc...

I hope the officer look into file just for once more so that some progress is made.
same here, i wonder what they do for that long.
Have you ordered another set of GCMS notes recently to know the update ?
I called them last week. Agent gave the same information that eligibility is still under review and background check has not started yet.

ozodinobi

Aug 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Nomination.....
18-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-12-2018
Yes ordered GCMS notes last month on 20th, still waiting for them but I am sure it would give me same picture as the agent last week told.
Hi, what's your visa office and have you raised a CSE?

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
Hi there,
AOR received in feb and submitted my full application on 23rd feb 2018,

medicals passed,
criminality passed,
eligibility (under review)
security (not yet started)
rest everything looks ok

filled a web form and they said a usual message that is is still under process.
i haven't ordered GCMS notes yet coz i feel thats not gonna make any difference anyways.

currently in my 8th month now, what should i do? :(

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi there,
AOR received in feb and submitted my full application on 23rd feb 2018,

medicals passed,
criminality passed,
eligibility (under review)
security (not yet started)
rest everything looks ok

filled a web form and they said a usual message that is is still under process.
i haven't ordered GCMS notes yet coz i feel thats not gonna make any difference anyways.

currently in my 8th month now, what should i do? :(
Shehzad you are in Canada you can order GCMS notes for free, you need to know what is triggering this review required... it could be because one or multiple factors such as:
- Letter of reference, NOC, Job duties not matching
- PoF (I am not sure if you are CEC or FSW-Inland)
- Points claimed for siblings/relatives in Canada
- Education credentials (even if you have studied in Canada)
etc...
With GCMS you can know exactly this reason and act accordingly to provide the relevant documents without the need to wait further.
There is nothing official about it, but on a number applications I have noticed that ordering GCMS does trigger your application to be reviewed by IRCC.
GCMS Notes: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

Reactions: amisanghavi