+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility test

Njock

Oct 22, 2018
Good day all
Wish to find out on the eligibility test I discovered that there is a question on number of years of skilled experience in Canada and Noc. I wonder if this really mean you being and working in Canada or Skilled word experience in my home country that matched Skilled work experience in Canada? Can someone please help explain this? Because I have 4 years of skilled work in Cameroon not in Canada and am not qualified because I took the option no skilled work experience in Canada.
Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day all
Wish to find out on the eligibility test I discovered that there is a question on number of years of skilled experience in Canada and Noc. I wonder if this really mean you being and working in Canada or Skilled word experience in my home country that matched Skilled work experience in Canada? Can someone please help explain this? Because I have 4 years of skilled work in Cameroon not in Canada and am not qualified because I took the option no skilled work experience in Canada.
Thanks
Means work experience obtained in Canada.

Reactions: sam3218

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Good day all
Thanks
What's confusing here?

Njock

Oct 22, 2018
Eligibility test shows that am not qualified because I indicated that I got zero skilled work experiencein Canada but for actual I hold an MBA in Marketing from University of Wales UK and have work as a market Researcher for 4 years in Cameroon my country with 7 score in all-round ielts but I wonder

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Eligibility test shows that am not qualified because I indicated that I got zero skilled work experiencein Canada but for actual I hold an MBA in Marketing from University of Wales UK and have work as a market Researcher for 4 years in Cameroon my country with 7 score in all-round ielts but I wonder
Canadian wexp has nothing to do with eligibility or else maximum of us wouldn't qualify :) breakdown your scores here so someone can advise further