+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Status Rolled Back To " We Will Send You a Message When We Start Reviewing Your Eligibility"

svirman

Dec 15, 2020
My eligibility started with the medical update on Jan 14th. It was rolled back on Jan 28th and there has been no update since then.

eliochalamet

Jan 11, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2020
Med's Done....
08-02-2020
My eligibility in GCKey rolled back last 14JAN (and also became blank on my GCMS notes dated 11JAN) but went back to we are reviewing on 08FEB. I'll provide an update here if anything else comes up.

04 Aug 2020 - Lodged SDS
22 Sep 2020 - AIP (Other in GCKey)
28 Oct 2020 - Biometrics, same day update in GCKey
28 Oct 2020 - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
11 Jan 2021 - Noticed Eligibility reverted back to not being reviewed.
14 Jan 2021 - Passed Medical in GCKey (after 500 webforms)
08 Feb 2021 - Review of Eligibility started again (Ghost Update)

eliochalamet

Jan 11, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2020
Med's Done....
08-02-2020
We're screwed, this is ridiculous now, why the hell did our Eligibility Review start in the first place.
If you are SDS, I have a suspicion that the first eligibility review was for the first stage.
Passing it means you'll be issued an AIP.

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Did anyone find any answers to what this is all about? My eligibility rolled back a few days ago. Oct 2021 application.

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
Did anyone find any answers to what this is all about? My eligibility rolled back a few days ago. Oct 2021 application.
mine eligibility was also rolled back today, previously, eligibility review started on July 27th. medicals updated. biometrics did on July 15th. don't know what's happening. can you give any updates on your profile?

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
mine eligibility was also rolled back today, previously, eligibility review started on July 27th. medicals updated. biometrics did on July 15th. don't know what's happening. can you give any updates on your profile?
My application was transferred to another visa office when my eligibility rolled over. I emailed and raised webform. Eventually after a month it was approved.

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
My application was transferred to another visa office when my eligibility rolled over. I emailed and raised webform. Eventually after a month it was approved.
can you share your timeline briefly also the rollback date and application approval date?

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
can you share your timeline?
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 7, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • June 2, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

Approved on July 28

Reactions: nkbk

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
I received AIP on 4th of September and did my biometrics on 15th of November (Dubai)..yesterday my eligibility rolled back to the initial one and same thing happened to many of my friends who applied between 23-30th of July. I'm really confused what the heck is happening.
It happened to me a few days ago. can you please explain to me about the rollback of review eligibility, also when did you get ppr after the rollback of the eligibility review?

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hey guys, any updates? I am going through the same situation. My eligibility rolled back too, what did you guys do in this situation?

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
W
Hey guys, any updates? I am going through the same situation. My eligibility rolled back too, what did you guys do in this situation?
Once, Share your application timeline. Mine happened long ago, and still I haven't get any decision on my Visa. My review changed again to we are reviewing, but haven't seen any decision yet on my application.