+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility started, Medical Pass and didn't do biometric yet due to VFS closed

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello Guys

This is on behalf of my client (friend). This is her timeline

Online Application: 5 April 2021
Biometric Requested: 7 april 2021 (but she was unable to complete yet due to Dhaka VFS closed for COVID-19)
Eligiblity: Started on 12 April, 2021
Medical Pass: 12 April, 2021

So my question is since she wasnt able to submit biometric that's the IRCC didn't give any final decision. Did anyone recently got visa refusal without bio-metric submissions? I'm trying to understand if it seems positive because they didn't refuse yet but they could've refuse if she wasn't eligible even without biometrics. It did happen in the past so I'm wondering if anyone got refusal recently without giving biometric enrollment!!!

Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: alpha444

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You are a consultant asking these questions? You say “client” so you should know the answer if you are a licensed consultant.

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
You are a consultant asking these questions? You say “client” so you should know the answer if you are a licensed consultant.
Even a licensed consultant can't confirmed about this. The best way to find it from the student's forums with recent updates. IRCC is very unpredictable these days.

And your tone seems a bit aggressive. I'm a student and counselor too and I'm learning everyday. Even from students and this forum. So pardon me if I did a big mistake asking this question. Cheers!

Reactions: alpha444

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Even a licensed consultant can't confirmed about this. The best way to find it from the student's forums with recent updates. IRCC is very unpredictable these days.

And your tone seems a bit aggressive. I'm a student and counselor too and I'm learning everyday. Even from students and this forum. So pardon me if I did a big mistake asking this question. Cheers!
Not being agressive but consultants come on here all the time for advice. They are being paid, come online and ask questions in a volunteer forum.