lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Hi all, I'm starting this thread to discuss about Eligibility reviewed required, including proof of fund and employment.
According my GCMS notes, I have stuck at reviewed required on proof of fund since June 15th. It's been almost 4 month.
Does anyone know approximately how long for me to expect some movements about my file.

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all, I'm starting this thread to discuss about Eligibility reviewed required, including proof of fund and employment.
According my GCMS notes, I have stuck at reviewed required on proof of fund since June 15th. It's been almost 4 month.
Does anyone know approximately how long for me to expect some movements about my file.
I am in a similar situation and am stuck in Review Required because of Proof of Funds and Employment. I am stuck from April 2018. And till date no news. My VO is Ottawa. What is yours?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
It's probably some complicated algorithm they use to determine the distribution of files requiring additional review by the officers. Could be based on type of review like employment, funds, statutory questions, medical etc.
There's probably a lot more applications which need additional reviews than ones that don't so it's a volume issue.

Arod

May 15, 2017
It's probably some complicated algorithm they use to determine the distribution of files requiring additional review by the officers. Could be based on type of review like employment, funds, statutory questions, medical etc.
There's probably a lot more applications which need additional reviews than ones that don't so it's a volume issue.
How great would it be to have a CIC former or current employee in this forum who can explain how that works.

It is the uncertainty what bothers, especially after the 6 months mark.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
I am in a similar situation and am stuck in Review Required because of Proof of Funds and Employment. I am stuck from April 2018. And till date no news. My VO is Ottawa. What is yours?
Same, VO is Ottawa.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
How great would it be to have a CIC former or current employee in this forum who can explain how that works.

It is the uncertainty what bothers, especially after the 6 months mark.
I'll try to call the agent when reaching the 6 months mark, but I don't think it can make a difference.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I'll try to call the agent when reaching the 6 months mark, but I don't think it can make a difference.
I have recently seen an applicant in Montreal visa office thread got ppr after being in review required status for employment verification. Applicant applied on 27th April and came to know about the status via gcms notes in September. He immediately uploaded supporting documents to prove his work experience via web form and eventually got ip2 and ppr same day on 10th October. So it was only about 5 months or so since AOR for him because he took initiatives in advance. I would suggest you too should provide all necessary documents and explanation for your proof of fund.

Good luck!

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
I have recently seen an applicant in Montreal visa office thread got ppr after being in review required status for employment verification. Applicant applied on 27th April and came to know about the status via gcms notes in September. He immediately uploaded supporting documents to prove his work experience via web form and eventually got ip2 and ppr same day on 10th October. So it was only about 5 months or so since AOR for him because he took initiatives in advance. I would suggest you too should provide all necessary documents and explanation for your proof of fund.

Good luck!
I have a question here, I hired a representative and I don't have the CIC account and the email. He said nothing wrong about my application and refused to take action.
So, can I raise the CSE through my personal email?

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
I have a question here, I hired a representative and I don't have the CIC account and the email. He said nothing wrong about my application and refused to take action.
So, can I raise the CSE through my personal email?
Please do not do that. Work with your representative.

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
How do you tell how long you have been stuck for? Does a date appear by review required? All I see is: "Review of Schedule A, question 6 review required".